New Tyre Shop In Brunei

whats the price of 15"? any silent ones for yoko?

Nowadays alot of accident happened mainly is because choosing wrong tyre… I am really speechless while the workshop I went recommended me a lousy tyre…of course also my fault because I know ntg about tyre :frowning: The tyre I get when I break during heavy rain is not very efficient. I think is quite dangerous.
Now , I don mind to pay more to get better performance tyre. Any of you drive Hyundai Sonata using 18" rim? Can recommend me any good workshop? and also brand of good tyre.

searching for good tyres brands? i think those branded company such as Yokohama advanDB, GoodYear Eagle EfficientGrip, Bridgestone Tyre FireStone, Stamfordtyres Falken or Toyo TyresContinental ContiMaxContact MC are trusted brands…
i recommend them because i think those companies invest alot to produce tyres with safety procedure and quality maintenance…
Actually, as a consumer should know how to choose tyres for our vehicles…]
for example we should know is the different of hard and soft tyres so that we can drive smoother :slight_smile:

i have drove my Honda Accord 2.0 for about 3 years but until now, am still driving with original tires since the 1st day i got my car. i rarely bother my tires but then when i brought my car to service, they will ask me to change my tires akthough they are still in good conditions, i am thinking if they are really in bad conditions or technicians just wanted to earn money from me? :?

CANNOT you shouldnt ignore tyres problem! you should always make sure our car tyres in good condition… because accident might happen at anytime… is better you check your car regularly…
i always go to GCAPITAL TYRES SDN BHD at 10-B Ricemill Road to check my car…
or you can try to phone this number before going for booking purpose…085-413201
They quite honest and i’m satisfied with their services…

CANNOT you shouldnt ignore tyres problem! you should always make sure our car tyres in good condition… because accident might happen at anytime… is better you check your car regularly…
i always go to GCAPITAL TYRES SDN BHD at 10-B Ricemill Road to check my car…
or you can try to phone this number before going for booking purpose…085-413201
They quite honest and i’m satisfied with their services…

Tyres have life-span, just like rubber ban. Even they still looks good, they losses its grip as the rubber harden.

Btw, what is the brand you have for 215/45/R17? Federal recommended?

[quote=“tuliperfancy”]Nowadays alot of accident happened mainly is because choosing wrong tyre… I am really speechless while the workshop I went recommended me a lousy tyre…of course also my fault because I know ntg about tyre :frowning: The tyre I get when I break during heavy rain is not very efficient. I think is quite dangerous.
Now , I don mind to pay more to get better performance tyre. Any of you drive Hyundai Sonata using 18" rim? Can recommend me any good workshop? and also brand of good tyre.[/quote]

Not need to worry so much… use Michellin Primacy 3ST sure no problem. This is fully equip with latest technologies which is really a hot item!
I must say the feature is so much better now! Especially it gives user a total comfort because you can have the best drive handling. Why not give it a try ?
Look this is you are lost!
www. michelin.com.my/Products-Services/Car-SUV-LT/passenger_car/size.html?summer=Primacy%203%20ST

I disagree with what you said… you shouldnt ignore it. as a driver, we should always make sure our car tyres in good condition to avoid accident happens, right? i recommend you go to CAPITAL TYRES SDN BHD at 10-B Ricemill Road
085-413201 or you can try to phone this number before going for booking purpose…05-2823800
I’m their royal customer, their service really satisfying…
check your car regularly better

Just recently Michelin also have a checking tyres on alamanda hotel putrajaya on 12 to 14th July…(Fill Up with Air) FUWA campaign I sent my car to check already

Anyone know the price for Michelin for the size of 275/70/R16 and 285/60R18 in brunei??

Hi hello Friend, May I add you, since we also making tyre business in Brunei and Malaysia

Yes Manager Mr TopEarner, we have this type, by the way we have 10.00R20 12.00R20 or 11.00R22.5, 12.00R22.5 just for TBR Truck Tyre. My email is aulice026@163.com, if you prefer we could send it to you, about the on site tyre

Yes we have,with a really good price