New Pujut 7 Bridge is completed

Just went across it this aftertnoon (2.30pm), the feeling is so great.
2 lanes is open until you reach traffic light. after that is still one lane
because construction of the new lane is still in progress.

Hopefully, no more congestion from miri to permyjaya.

The old road/bridge still only one lane. So I guess there’s going to be traffic jams in
the morning.

Wasn’t able to take pictures of the new bridge because it was raining heavily.

Hooray… I will drive thru’ later. There is still some confusion for some. As I was going out from Permyjaya, there was a car driving the opposite direction on the old road with all the cars going towards the car.

both double lane le…if ur turning out frm giant use traffic light…if frm go cart thr x knw yet…

jesus,the best n smoothest road in Miri so far…not sure in abt 1 month time… Lol…

Wait till the road start to ‘sink’. Roller coaster!

+1

hopefully not for a while… :slight_smile:

picture?

saw one article… the bridge belong to BN…
http://miritoday.com/realiti-rakyat/bns … ting-today

SO LKS and SUPP came out with the money to built that bridge ??

TRUE OR NOT ?? NOT RAKYAT / TAX PAYER money meh…

Hopefully they would finish the additional road at Taman Tunku too.

+1 to whatman, lol. Seriously, its going to sink just like the other 2 bridge before.

smooth??

not really… I can feel the car bob up and down a little from the uneven surface…
but I suppose that is better than a horse path or pot holes…

this morning, not bad, not much jam…
but today is a saturday after all

^.^

took from facebook. :oops:

Melvin Chew - James, have you noticed most of the stupid comment are from Chinese.
This is what dap taught them. When the project started, it had announced the completion date.
Now they say because of pru 13. See it yourself, if those bumi still split vote for this GE 13,
I would say Malaysia will face a lots of problem. Chinese is race will never satisfy no matter how they have been treated.
If look back to Indonesia history, they should ask why only Chinese got it.9 hours ago

[quote=“JAIS”]took from facebook. :oops:

Melvin Chew - James, have you noticed most of the stupid comment are from Chinese.
This is what dap taught them. When the project started, it had announced the completion date.
Now they say because of pru 13. See it yourself, if those bumi still split vote for this GE 13,
I would say Malaysia will face a lots of problem. Chinese is race will never satisfy no matter how they have been treated.
If look back to Indonesia history, they should ask why only Chinese got it.9 hours ago [/quote]

the guys a idiot… nuff said…

permy house price sure went up again.

[quote=“JAIS”]took from facebook. :oops:

If look back to Indonesia history, they should ask why only Chinese got it.9 hours ago [/quote]

Well, looking at brighter side. This is also a reason why chinese always success in their doing, because they always wanted to do better.
When one person is easily satisfied, they will starting to get lazy and their mindset will eventually degraded.

As what melvin chew said, look back to history and present value. One will start to wonder why almost 70% of the country contribution is from chinese ethnic. And how the others uncivilized idiot boycott the chinese for their success. As per mentioned by the richest chinese (forgot what name, founder of indo mee) where his house is burn down by idiots who jealous of his success. (He eats his own statement)

[quote=“gameaddict”][quote=“JAIS”]took from facebook. :oops:

Well, looking at brighter side. This is also a reason why chinese always success in their doing, because they always wanted to do better.
When one person is easily satisfied, they will starting to get lazy and their mindset will eventually degraded.

As what melvin chew said, look back to history and present value. One will start to wonder why almost 70% of the country contribution is from chinese ethnic. And how the others uncivilized idiot boycott the chinese for their success. As per mentioned by the richest chinese (forgot what name, founder of indo mee) where his house is burn down by idiots who jealous of his success. (He eats his own statement)[/quote]

well…melvin forgot that in the past, ‘they’ promise to upgrade Permyjaya/Miri road in 2005. after ‘they’ almost lost in Senadin, they quickly remp up everything before the next PRU.

speaking of PRU, how many of you registered as voter? b!tching about ‘them’ & the ‘cronies’ in Facebook & forums doesnt count as democracy.

p/s: wonder if they make another movie like Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter.
use this format ‘insert your so called favourite leader here:insert whatever abomination you can think of here Hunter’.
and you have ‘Si Polan:Toyol Hunter’.