New Miri Community Format

Now it’s much better and more organize. Thanks for the quick fix.

soon bian show toto/4D/bigsweep draw result on top page too on each of the draw night :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL…good suggestion :mrgreen:

Yeah… sun bian show World Cup result also…

Phew… nice to have the old format back…

Maybe most of us still awakard with the changes done by admin.Love once in a while to see changes rather than no changes at all.

Thumbs up Jack :smiley:

errr…Can you change the position of the avatar/info to the left, hehehe thanks http://www.miricommunity.net/images/icons/smile/redface.gif

The original design of prosilver has the profile on the right which was what you were seeing - reason for that is to put focus on the comments. But for me, I find my eyes darting left to right and back again so often to see who said what for each response. So yeah, I agree it’s best to move the profile to the left of the page since the language used reads from left to right direction.

Cool…now seems like it is back to normal, but with some upgrade… well done Jack n team…

Errr…? :roll:

The original design of prosilver has the profile on the right which was what you were seeing - reason for that is to put focus on the comments. But for me, I find my eyes darting left to right and back again so often to see who said what for each response. So yeah, I agree it’s best to move the profile to the left of the page since the language used reads from left to right direction.[/quote]
Thank you very much Jack, the layout back to normal, thumbs up :mrgreen:

thumbs up! =)