New ipad Air 28% lighter than old model

had a quick browse through forum just and what catch my attention is this New ipad Air …now with the new feature which is ultra light and thin which will much more easier to carry around. For 64GB selling price is RM2669…is this ok to buy?

Love the presentation.

all gadjets are less than 1kg to carry around… and 1cm thick at max…

how is 280grams and 3mm gonna be any difference to carry around anyway…

This New Ipad catch my attention mainly is because of the new improved weight . is much lighter now! Not heavier than 500g . But the price hope can reduce a bit .not really afford to get any gadget more than 2k .

for me, it is just another gadget in the town. i don’t like this ipad air cause it doesnt have the function of Touch ID fingerprint scanner like iphone 5s, this needs to unlock the screen by passcode manually.

anyways, for me, i will go for samsung tab, not so pricey, < RM 2k

it is more or less the same as iPad 4 but with faster performance and better facetime quality. Can get it together with package in any telco since we need data to access to internet at anytime too!

[quote=“craziechild”]all gadjets are less than 1kg to carry around… and 1cm thick at max…

how is 280grams and 3mm gonna be any difference to carry around anyway…[/quote]

u try to carry ipad when u’re in the bed. haha then u will know the different.

Too bad I already buy iphone 5s…if not will consider to buy Ipad air lo…anyway
this Ipad air got the 4G LTE ready and battery life is amazingly improved!
RM2669 is only the retail price lo…if you want pls enquire from Celcom …get it easily with RM1248 with plan lo…
https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/devi … w/ipad-air

try and compare the old ipad to ipad air, so much difference and it is 64 bit as well