New blog - http://idiotseries.blogspot.com/

We always encounter some idiot from time to time. Some are really ■■■■■■ up and some are still tolerable. My blog shows you some of this idiot by using very simple illustration

http://idiotseries.blogspot.com/

Welcome to my blog

Not to mention everyone who does it is idiot, but sometimes it can be tolerated, when the car which q up is very slow, u can sneak infront of his car. :lol:

but… when your action does slows up traffic behind, it should be called an idiot.

Parking lot Idiot I - Taking up 2 parking lots

always happened at morsjaya, ppl rushing to go sport after 5pm. esp those 4x4s. u know u r not driving a short wheelbase dude! even kancil cannot sneak into that space.

Jump queue idiot IV - Left turn only intersection

for sure at the highway heading to bintang plaza, traffic light near poliklinik. ppl waited for a long time to q, then suddenly a car sneak in front of u.

Jump queue idiot III - Parking lot

happened anywhere in miri

Jump queue idiot II - Queue up to go into mall

happened anywhere in miri too.

Jump queue idiot I - traffic light

same case too.

well i just can’t bear with these guys expect under very special circumstances i will, let them go

[quote=“VeilSupra”]Not to mention everyone who does it is idiot, but sometimes it can be tolerated, when the car which q up is very slow, u can sneak infront of his car. :lol:

but… when your action does slows up traffic behind, it should be called an idiot.

Parking lot Idiot I - Taking up 2 parking lots

always happened at morsjaya, ppl rushing to go sport after 5pm. esp those 4x4s. u know u r not driving a short wheelbase dude! even kancil cannot sneak into that space.

Jump queue idiot IV - Left turn only intersection

for sure at the highway heading to bintang plaza, traffic light near poliklinik. ppl waited for a long time to q, then suddenly a car sneak in front of u.

Jump queue idiot III - Parking lot

happened anywhere in miri

Jump queue idiot II - Queue up to go into mall

happened anywhere in miri too.

Jump queue idiot I - traffic light

same case too.[/quote]

reality… :mrgreen:

idiot will says… other idiots are doing the same. :lol:

no matter what they want to do… this is just for fun. we cannot control over what they can do. some even scold you back or harm you.
so just be keyboard warrior here. and remain anonymous. haha