Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

Hey guys, this term is a little bothering me recently, it says that “never judge a book by its cover” and I’m implying it to people around us. So what do you guys actually think about it? Is it true that we can never tell a person’s personality while looking at his/her face n concludes that whether he/she’s angel or an evil? Well, I’ll leave this to you guys to crack it and I’m keen to receive replies and comments! Thanks people… :smiley:

I look very evil, so people always say i’m look like i might ‘eat someone alive’ before they personally know me.

So does that apply here?

Sumtimes that type of term are accepted in some sight of view, but it’s not a guaranteed right of term…coz evil also hide behind angel mask…

[quote=“Cookie!!”]I look very evil, so people always say i’m look like i might ‘eat someone alive’ before they personally know me.

So does that apply here?[/quote]

Hey guys, thank you very much for your replies!
Yea poor cookie, U’ve given a good example though, but that’s how people usually act like. What you need to do is just ignore their arrogance and be urself, right?

I certainly agree with prince_06! Cause I’ve just discovered one recently and that scares me and not forgetting to mention, it disappoints me a lot too.

[quote=“kaypohqueen”] What you need to do is just ignore their arrogance and be urself, right?

[/quote]

Very true, might be reason why i’m still single… :lol:
Plus i often make ppl eat their own words as their reward for judging me so fast :mrgreen:

Doesn’t involve beating them up , in case u misunderstand me. Juz a quick rebuttal at their words

that is why we have marketing course. to teach ppl to create nicer white lies to sell the (inside ugly) beautiful books

books can apply to all things.

example are conmen, they have very nice outside, and they market themself very well, u never get to know the inside till u have a taste of it…

[quote=“Cookie!!”][quote=“kaypohqueen”] What you need to do is just ignore their arrogance and be urself, right?

[/quote]

Plus i often make ppl eat their own words as their reward for judging me so fast :mrgreen:

Doesn’t involve beating them up , in case u misunderstand me. Juz a quick rebuttal at their words[/quote]

Easy to solve, lets meet up… have a drink, lunch and at the end of the day say happy thanks and see you soon. :smiley:
But make sure each one of us carrying a knife to backstab. so move away looking at each other. Daily training might do us good.

[quote=“Miri-Sarawak”][quote=“Cookie!!”][quote=“kaypohqueen”] What you need to do is just ignore their arrogance and be urself, right?

[/quote]

Doesn’t involve beating them up , in case u misunderstand me. Juz a quick rebuttal at their words[/quote]

Easy to solve, lets meet up… have a drink, lunch and at the end of the day say happy thanks and see you soon. :smiley:
But make sure each one of us carrying a knife to backstab. so move away looking at each other. Daily training might do us good.[/quote]

I’ll be the one with the gun and will be two table away from u, FYI. My friend will be the one with the knife :mrgreen:
He prefers parang though :mrgreen:

I never speak that “piece” out on the net. What type of person want to reveal what they have. Its easy for me to get a 12-rounder and 6rs.
But openly speak… i rather say “using the shank”. Some people may be looking in the net nowdays.
Look like your not that type of “people”.
Well nevermine… Say i just go play game of shotting. pheewww phewwwww. :smiley:

I’m juz being direct though, sorry if i was being so sarcastic on the net, though the real me might be a tiny bit different, in a way of not openly slaughtering people as i please. That would lead me to being charged for 1st degree murder wun it? :mrgreen: But u can’t deny what u have, can u? :mrgreen:

I might not be that type of people or i might be, both way i’m of course allowed to be sarcastic and joke about this right, it’s not like I’m being completely serious right. If i were, i would not be posting here :lol:

So let’s stop being so uptight about life and juz joke with each other… Laughter is always the best medicine.

Edit : forgot to add, Good old oily and fattening Malaysian food too is an essential recipe for a good life

Cookie,
Hahaha, it sounds like u actually have the same character as I do. I’m kind of outspoken and straight forward most of the times. And people around will be telling each other that how cruel I was in my words and they were stabbing the listeners straight down to their back sides. But eventually, I was just telling them an indirect joke which some people might just be way too slow to catch it, and before they could catch it, they start giving out flyers listing 1-0-1 things nasty about me. And yeah, that’s how the real world works, isn’t it?

[quote=“ieR”]that is why we have marketing course. to teach ppl to create nicer white lies to sell the (inside ugly) beautiful books

books can apply to all things.

example are conmen, they have very nice outside, and they market themself very well, u never get to know the inside till u have a taste of it…[/quote]

Well, ieR, to narrow down the idea, I would say that the book that I met was a teddy bear like human which others will never think that it’s harmful until it shows its real color and you will then actually see it clearly of the knife it holds in its hands n pierced it hard into you! Well, scary enough huh? :roll:

[quote=“Miri-Sarawak”]I never speak that “piece” out on the net. What type of person want to reveal what they have. Its easy for me to get a 12-rounder and 6rs.
But openly speak… i rather say “using the shank”. Some people may be looking in the net nowdays.
Look like your not that type of “people”.
Well nevermine… Say i just go play game of shotting. pheewww phewwwww. :D[/quote]

Lol, getting this kind of conclusion in the net isn’t bad though. I mean at least you knew it that the other party isn’t the one that you’re searching for so why waste your time right and you might end up hurting each other if this prolongs. So stand up and be a great gentlement bro! You know you’re on the right track. :lol:

hehe i would never do such a things as judging a book by its cover~ at least also need to peel off the skin and check out wats inside~

if u peel off the skin no resell value lur. :lol:

yup, people hate me… :wink: but i’m happy.

If a person’s worth is based simply on their looks, then I’m very sure that there will be lots of misconception out there.

What about “First impression last” ?

First impression is just the first thought but once you get to know the person then you will see whether your first impression is accurate of that person

Yeah, it’s true that first impression always comes first but that can never tell the whole story in it.

hurmmmm…so we shudnt judge da ‘books by its cover’??

everyone judges a book by its cover consciously or unconsciously. Just don’t judge out loud = )