Needs HELP abt Brunei Jerudong Park?

HI All Mirians,

does anyone here know some infos abt Jerudong Park in Brunei? is it reopening now? wat is its opening hours?
long time no being there alrdy.

anyone who knows this infos, pls let me knows! cos i wanna plans to bring some friends visits overthere?

pls give me more infos abt this place, thanks! Cheers!

have an nice day!

I don think its open though…

Cos from what I know, Its been closed since few years back…

Yes…what Jerry mention there is true…closed way back already…now JP, is not well maintain anymore…its jst kept like that ever since was closed…

jp…no such thing exist anymore~~

since when?i just going to JP last year…middle of year 2008 i guess

I went there about March 2008 and it was “empty”. I think it’s closed.

I went and half the rides were open

go karts are so fast

THE PARK STILL OPEN FOR VISIT AND GOT TICKET TOO, BUT GO INSIDE NOTHING TO PLAY LIAW ALL CLOSED…JUST GO THERE WALK WALK AND REMIND YOURSELF OF THE GOOD TIME

is it?so next time yopu canm bring your friend to walk :mrgreen:

WALK IN UR HOME BETTER THAN JP LA…

hi all mirians,

read from news few days ago, the Jerudong Park playground at Brunei has being relaunching this month,

havent being to there since i just back from oversea, does anyone here has visited the playground, & wat playing facilities r available in the park? any differences from genting highland playground unless is indoor.

wat is the entrance fees likes of the park? anyone has any glues???

anyone who has visited this playground recently, pls share ur experiences??? Cheers! thanks!

have an nice day!

their new official website:

http://www.jpcc.com.bn/

hey all mirians, there r no much information shown in www.jpcc.com.bn websiteslo??? does anyone from Miri being there the Jerudong Park Playground in Brunei??? how was it the trip to there? any new equipments in the park??? how much entrance fees for adults & kids??? any directions map to go there??? anyone knows! pls give info & comments on this! Cheers! have an nice day!..