Need Help: Windows 7 detect multiple networks

I using my notebook tap into a small office network, without turning on the wireless:
1.) I detect multiple networks but I’m sure the office was using one router only, how to resolve this conflict?
with this multiple networks, my browser are work as fine but not my Microsoft Outlook, it cannot receive & send email.

2.) When I connect to a Wifi network (router 1)while connect to LAN network
Any solution from experts?

Can you online as usual?

I do not understand your first situation.

Why not, you copy and paste your ipconfig here when you are having the first situation?

2nd situation is when you have LAN and wireless on together right?

Athrun: Yes my firefox still can online as usual, only the Microsoft Outlook cannot send or receive mail if the Windows 7 detect multiple networks, it seem to me the browser are using work network & Outlook was using public network which it got a lot restriction, but I’m only plugin one LAN cable with WIFI turn off, also sure it is only one router working, Windows 7 do provide merge network but it cannot work.

SuiginTou: sorry for the miss understanding, I just notice I haven’t finish typing my second question, it is separate question which if we are connect both LAN & WIFI (both can online) at the same time, any option we can select online by using WIFI signal & using LAN for network printing or folder sharing?

Referring to the 2 attachment, both the Work network & Public network are using the same DHCP assign IP, cannot understand y Windows define it into 2 network, so far haven’t find solution from google search. Appreciate comment & solution. I can provide necessary info upon request.

Hi Bro,

May i know what laptop are you using please?

Anyway, to solve the problem, just click on: Open Networking and Sharing Center,
then choose the public network and click on local area connection then disable it.
You will loose both connections, then you press connect, on right of the taskbar, you will see
troubleshoot the problem, click on it and follow all the steps, and it will ask,
repair this as administrator, just press it.

It will work later.
Hope that helps.
Let me know,
Thanks

Maybe you have VLAN configured in your network devices, your dhcp server is located at different subnet.
If you have about 5 Vlans, its consider multiple network. Do you have server managing your network there? It seems that you have the server like dns server and dhcp server

My reply in red color

[quote=“VinceFS”]Hi Bro,

May i know what laptop are you using please?
BLue: M15x

Anyway, to solve the problem, just click on: Open Networking and Sharing Center,
then choose the public network and click on local area connection then disable it.
You will loose both connections, then you press connect, on right of the taskbar, you will see
troubleshoot the problem, click on it and follow all the steps,
BLue: I follow above step till here, it automatic enable the LAN driver & connect back with 2 network detect, back to the square hehe…
and it will ask, repair this as administrator, just press it.
BLue: During troubleshoot stage I dun see this “repair this as administrator”, I’m using Windows 7 Pro with Admin account.
[/quote]

[quote=“TonyG”]Maybe you have VLAN configured in your network devices, your dhcp server is located at different subnet.
If you have about 5 Vlans, its consider multiple network. Do you have server managing your network there? It seems that you have the server like dns server and dhcp server[/quote]
Yes I had VLAN install but had disable during troubleshooting, thus I dun think the cause is from there.
The network do consist of domain but for sharing folder security purpose, the internet access still under plug & play & the IP was auto assign by DHCP, which the other XP laptop do not have this multiple network detection problem.

Had send a feedback to Microsoft not receive reply yet.