[need help] Diablo3 cannot log in prob.hacked?

anyone have this kind of error b4…
error code 31500
error message: “An Error Occured.This e-mail/name combination does not exist”

even though i typed the right password and ESPECIALLY the right email…they pop up this as they’ve don’t recognize me T.T

think i’ve been hacked

try to do the"account recovery system "thing and it still not working

my process of playing the game and all the items are wasted if my account still haven’t resolve the issue from having this same kind of error :frowning: :frowning:

Sound like your account was hack. Why not try to log in to your battle.net account from browser, see if there are any changes?

i tot still saw you playing last night?

i did…but it doesn’t recognize my email ==
“The username or password is incorrect. Please try again.”
but i typed perfectly correct
even in browser,show this error
tried like 8 times already

ya lo…untill halve way suddenly auto log out saying something like" log in from another computer" or something while i never log in using other computer ==…
being hacked
:evil: :evil:

i already sent message to hacks@blizzard.com .

oh damn…

1. Did you join public games?
  2. Did you apply for Blizzard Authenticator or SMS Alert?

[quote=“whatman”]1. Did you join public games?
2. Did you apply for Blizzard Authenticator or SMS Alert?[/quote]
no.1 got

but no.2 i havent

I read that most hacks occur when you join public games as hacker. So best to avoid an open game and stick to your friends list.

this kind of people really spoil the whole fun in the game…

Everyone should apply for the SMS Alert upon registration, as well as Blizzard Authenticator (if you have iOS/Android, Symbian…too bad…).

lucky i play solo most of the time. beside friend join in

whatman, the blizzard authenticator app for android…
is its functions the same as the SMS authenticator one?

is its functions the same as the SMS authenticator one?[/quote]

For SMS Alert:

The Blizzard Authenticator acts like a second password when you log in to the game. I have no trouble using it. Still even with authenticator people claim getting hacked, and this was mostly due to joining public games.

is its functions the same as the SMS authenticator one?[/quote]

For SMS Alert:

The Blizzard Authenticator acts like a second password when you log in to the game. I have no trouble using it. Still even with authenticator people claim getting hacked, and this was mostly due to joining public games.[/quote]

I check the D3 website, it says something like “In the case of the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator, each mobile carrier has different costs associated with the distribution of applications, so the prices for the application relate to the distribution cost. In the case of the iPhone, distribution is free, which is why we are able to offer that version of the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to players at no cost.”

I don’t get it, is it free or got cost one?

For mobile authenticator is suppose to be free even on Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … .bma&hl=en

I think the warning refers to the cost of downloading the apps if you are on data plan. For iPhone, the distribution is free as it uses Wifi to download apps.

[quote=“whatman”]For mobile authenticator is suppose to be free even on Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … .bma&hl=en

I think the warning refers to the cost of downloading the apps if you are on data plan. For iPhone, the distribution is free as it uses Wifi to download apps.[/quote]

ohh… ok…

ya…these guys got nothing to do…

Ryu, have you join anyone else Quick Game before?

other than my collage friends and you guys…

i did enter the “public” 1st time one think no problem lo

but i think the second when click on the “public” button