Natural Remedies for Common Sickness

Hi all, just want to share with you all some of the Natural Remedies aka Old Wives Tale. No harm to try. Any of you got more which you find effective, feel free to add to the list.

1. Headache = Hot milk with ginger
  2. Fever = Papaya leaf juice extract
  3. Voice Lost/ Dry Cough = Air Syrup/ Hot milk with egg

hot milk with ginger & hot milk with egg
are you f***ing kidding me?

for Fever, many chinese uses “Bulu Hitam Ayam Jantan” and boil with hot water. Rub on the body and forehead. But they have the sequence to start from which part of the body. Cannot cincai-cincai. The chinese got a name for this. But I dont know what name.

[quote=“lone2200”]Hi all, just want to share with you all some of the Natural Remedies aka Old Wives Tale. No harm to try. Any of you got more which you find effective, feel free to add to the list.

3. Voice Lost = Air Syrup/ Hot milk with egg[/quote]

Item no 2 (Papaya Leaf) is for dengue treatment.

[quote=“JAIS”][quote=“lone2200”]Hi all, just want to share with you all some of the Natural Remedies aka Old Wives Tale. No harm to try. Any of you got more which you find effective, feel free to add to the list.

3. Voice Lost = Air Syrup/ Hot milk with egg[/quote]

Item no 2 (Papaya Leaf) is for dengue treatment.[/quote]

Yep…also good for high fever. As long it’s natural, won’t do any harm, right?

[quote=“infrasonic”]hot milk with ginger & hot milk with egg
are you f***ing kidding me?[/quote]

No harm to try… :lol:

that gonna work?never heard of those remedies before…haha…

Nose Bleed = Tilt head up and pat some water on forehead.

sorethroat le?
Keep on having sorethroat for the past few months non stop.
Non stop as in like, in 1 month, sure 1 time will kena one ><

conjunctivitis = my pee / urine

nice info! i always prefer natural remedy rather than pills selagi boleh. when i cough or have sore throat, i’ll just take honey in the morning and drink lotsa water during the day. usually the cough stops within couple of day. now, how to stop flu faster? anyone has solution?

Stuffed Nose ~ Vicks and Hot water…breath in the fumes will give instant relief.

[quote=“siewhuei”]sorethroat le?
Keep on having sorethroat for the past few months non stop.
Non stop as in like, in 1 month, sure 1 time will kena one ><[/quote]
My friend just stop taking chicken, egg, bun, anything made from flour, cold drinks, then will stop coughing. Can try for a week and see if any better or not. Good luck