Nasi padang miri

hey guys check out restoran CITY CURRY HOUSE WHICH SERVES NASI PADANG(FIRST IN MIRI I GUESS)…my fren invited me yesterday to that place…he said v good…i didnt buy his crap…but i was wrong…he was absolutely correct…it was damn gooood, delicious n yummy …i love it…its indonesian style cooking with extra herbs n spices blended 2gther…im gonna be going there again, again, again…lovely guys…by the way its located at waterfront beside the SINGER shop…have fun guys!!!

how much u get paid to post this up. :roll:

come on la…he just want to share something nice…

btw niceguyz…thank u for sharing…i’ve been there but never try nasi padang…i like curry house’s Mee Jawa…and the owner is such a nice uncle…always bagi discount whenever we having lunch for nasi campur.

look like something that i always ate at the KLIA airport lah…uhuhu…not very like…

how much u get paid to post this up. :roll:[/quote]

yoo bro no body paid me for this…i just wanna share to mirians…its abt the taste n fullfillment…not abt the money…plssss … thanks santana

which singer got shop in miri?

which singer got shop in miri?[/quote]

hehehe…my fren its not a singers shop …its a SINGER shop…in case u dont know abt the brand SINGER…its a famous brand in those days …specializing in sewing machine…till now they sell the old foot rocking sewing machine …cool …:slight_smile: :mrgreen:

hi niceguyz,

thanks for your info, will go there for a try :smiley:

that place got alot of indon during week end.

[quote=“s15”]hi niceguyz,

thanks for your info, will go there for a try :D[/quote]

cool thats the spirit guys… :)…yummmy!!!

legend is trying to point out the word “crap”. crap = taik. LOL

looks yummy!
but high in colesterol