MY maid run away with my gold and money

To all miri community members,

Please help me to take note of this maid, she runaway with my gold and money. I had made police report.

She runaway tis afternoon ard 2.30-7.30pm from luak bay miri cos at 2.30pm I went out to pick my kids and we go for swimming. then when we back ard 7.30pm, she gone.

Please find attached is her FACE…Tq

If anyone seen her plz kindly PM me or straight call police cos i oledy make police report. tq very much

Will post her photo later.so soli

do it quick. we might be able to assist.

within 24 hours your maid will reach indon anytime so good luck.
they don’t need passbook to enter kalimantan , after few months they can redo their passbook with new id + new name.

Yup, they can do their passport or whatever card easily… make haste…

[quote=“rabbit75”]within 24 hours your maid will reach indon anytime so good luck.
they don’t need passbook to enter kalimantan , after few months they can redo their passbook with new id + new name.[/quote]
If this is so, that means there are a lot of loop-holes in their immigration system :shock:

[quote=“winwin”][quote=“rabbit75”]within 24 hours your maid will reach indon anytime so good luck.
they don’t need passbook to enter kalimantan , after few months they can redo their passbook with new id + new name.[/quote]
If this is so, that means there are a lot of loop-holes in their immigration system :shock:[/quote]

from miri to kuching only need 12 hours or less time. we have few run away indon workers can reach kalimantan at less then 12 hours + entered kalimantan without passbook .how we know… cos those indon call back from kalimantan to inform their friends .
there is only 1 road to kuching police still can’t get the run away indon (no road block).

sorry to hear that…

post your maid’s pic asap…she might selling your gold this morning and bought her ticket to pontianak…

try to post this at kuchingcommunity as well, our friend there might able to help u

sad to hear it, hope u can retrieve ur stuff

one question, why your $$$ & gold can be taken so easily? you simply left it in the drawer?

never trust indon … this thing happen to many ppl already … pls beware if you have indon maid …

+1

last time also stole money,and caught by me…
so my family fired her…

Oh My god~ :’( pity on you… so please upload the pic :~ !

It has been 20 hours since she ran away. How was it? quickly post her pic so we might be able to help.

TS also run away now. no reply. hehhe

I am just helping the TS to load the picture of her maid. She cannot upload it earlier so here you go…

[attachment=0]untitled.JPG[/attachment]

guys, so soli, i dunno why i cant upload her photo up. i’ve been trying to upload since yesterday.

like a bauwce

er… guys, hope this topic will not raise any hatred among mirians and indons… it is only a runaway maid.

peace