My Experience with Freesia Bus

So, last nite I took a ride from Miri to Bintulu using Freesia Bus at 8.30 pm.

The fare was RM25. VIP Seat yo. So no complaint there. Bought seat No.1.

The bus was full that nite. Every seat was taken.

Including one extra seat at the front (uncomfortable) , on which, Indonesian dude sat.

On 8.35 pm, the bus took off from the terminal. When we just pass the Airport Junction traffic light, the driver received a call from his Boss told him to stop at the next bus stop.

Then, the boss arrived with one customer A. Then he gets on the bus, and he asked one old man Customer B to move from his seat and Customer A took his sit. Then the boss told Customer B to swap seat with Customer C. Then the boss told Customer C to sit at the extra seat, and told the Indonesia dude to stand all the way from Miri to Niah.

Customer C felt cheated and asked the boss, why he had to sit at the extra seat, he also, have paid the ticket. And he complaint directly to the boss. Then boss just stared at him and just say: “Sit, sit. Not far, until Niah only.” Before Customer C have chances to argue further, the boss get off the bus and told the drive to drove off. And Customer C was seated there felt cheated and angry.

From the above, I can see why Customer C gets angry. Not only he got to swap seat from comfortable seat to uncomfortable one, he paid the same fare as others. and have to swap with Customer A who was late.

This boss really biased with his customer. Biased to that Indonesia guy whom he asked to stand all the way from Miri to Niah, biased to Customer C who have to swap his seat from comfortable to uncomfortable one because of one Customer. Customer A.

What special is this Customer A, I don’t know. Dah lah lambat, menyusahkan orang lagi. 8)

(Monday Rants)

This is so suck attitude did by the boss, never sit Freeasia anymore since this was the way how customer been treated, Choose MTC bus better, somemore the fare cheaper rm2 (rm23) haha

now freesia got best sit meh ??

Boycott Freesia bus for treating customer like ■■■■.

last time when having my trip from miri to bintulu also, i feel the whole bus wanted to break into half, heard all the sound coming out from the screw, plus the driver driving very fast… from that day onward, i never take freesia. even i take bus i will only take MTC.

anyhow for the past few year, i never take bus anymore, i drive there better…

:lol:

i used freesia tat cos its the only one with vip seat…mtc no jalan at that time.

could it be that you were actually the ‘Customer C’? :mrgreen: :lol:

[quote=“lcsiong”]last time when having my trip from miri to bintulu also, i feel the whole bus wanted to break into half, heard all the sound coming out from the screw, plus the driver driving very fast… from that day onward, i never take freesia. even i take bus i will only take MTC.

anyhow for the past few year, i never take bus anymore, i drive there better…[/quote]

agreed…last year i have no choice and have to use freesia to go to Btu…i swear…i prayed to God for my safety during the journey…

i always prefer MTC,…second choice will be Biaramas or Bus Asia…

dont use Bus Suria also…

hahaha…luckily not…i am Customer No.1, always minta less for ticket fare. the boss won’t bother me. He scare of me nia.

last time freesia bus was not so good in condition. now improve abit. but the boss sucks.

I prefer MTC for it is comfortable. But going back to Bintulu at nite, i prefer bus that can “fly”. Freesia is one of them. :lol: :lol:

hahaha…luckily not…i am Customer No.1, always minta less for ticket fare. the boss won’t bother me. He scare of me nia.

last time freesia bus was not so good in condition. now improve abit. but the boss sucks.

I prefer MTC for it is comfortable. But going back to Bintulu at nite, i prefer bus that can “fly”. Freesia is one of them. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

haha… dont fly too much… fly until heaven then cham lo… xD some bus i know got speed limit… 80km/h only… if over limit customer can sms to bus station for complaint… last time i always use MTC bus go kuching… but now… drive my own already… but still miss using bus go kuching with MTC bus… xD

This bus will raise the price when it come to gawai.

They will say no bus from miri to betong or to sri aman or sarikei.

But the bus will stop there. If you want, pay the price go to kuching.

i enjoy the bus ride with MTC, and Borneo Highway (new bus).

I always will go for MTC. Plus better comfy seats!

I also have bad experience with Freesia bus a few years ago. I took this bus from Miri to Kuching and this bus depart around 1930 if i’m not mistaken. I thought take early bus can arrive early at Kuching. When I come onboard, that bus still wait for passenger and depart around 2030hrs. Then arrive Sibu, all passenger to Sarikei onwards need go down and change to other Freesia bus. I arrive Kch at noon time and take about 17 hours or more to arrive Kch.

Since that case I never take Freesia bus until now.

[quote=“encikyokoyoko”]I also have bad experience with Freesia bus a few years ago. I took this bus from Miri to Kuching and this bus depart around 1930 if i’m not mistaken. I thought take early bus can arrive early at Kuching. When I come onboard, that bus still wait for passenger and depart around 2030hrs. Then arrive Sibu, all passenger to Sarikei onwards need go down and change to other Freesia bus. I arrive Kch at noon time and take about 17 hours or more to arrive Kch.

Since that case I never take Freesia bus until now.[/quote]

I bet some are cursing them calling it Freesial. :mrgreen:

Fressia = air asia. always delay.

i think u seldom fly with MAS…MAS also always delay nowadays…

From my experience , the fastest bus that can “fly” is Eva , Mtc , Freesia . But of cos the quality of comfort go down too 8) . If u prefer slow and steady and comfort ride , take Bus Asia ( 2 dacker bus) , Biaramas . I always travel from Miri - Kuching , Kuching - Miri , since miri is my hometown and need to study at kuching :cry: . The fact that the price goes up during holiday really not true actually , its remain the same but of cos u need buy the ticket earlier :lol: .

P/s : The ticket fees are different in kuching and miri . Kuching standard price is Rm80-Rm90 , but in Miri can " kelentong " them until the price drop till RM60 :mrgreen:

[quote=“Mr.Ricky”]From my experience , the fastest bus that can “fly” is Eva , Mtc , Freesia . But of cos the quality of comfort go down too 8) . If u prefer slow and steady and comfort ride , take Bus Asia ( 2 dacker bus) , Biaramas . I always travel from Miri - Kuching , Kuching - Miri , since miri is my hometown and need to study at kuching :cry: . The face that the price goes up during holiday really not true actually , its remain the same but of cos u need buy the ticket earlier :lol: .

P/s : The ticket fees are different in kuching and miri . Kuching standard price is Rm80-Rm90 , but in Miri can " kelentong " them until the price drop till RM60 :mrgreen:[/quote]

“ooo…like tat kah? now, no more RM60-tix for u Mr.Ricky…hahahaha…i already know the standard price”. - tukang tiket Stesen Bas Miri… :mrgreen:

[quote=“dornz”][quote=“Mr.Ricky”]From my experience , the fastest bus that can “fly” is Eva , Mtc , Freesia . But of cos the quality of comfort go down too 8) . If u prefer slow and steady and comfort ride , take Bus Asia ( 2 dacker bus) , Biaramas . I always travel from Miri - Kuching , Kuching - Miri , since miri is my hometown and need to study at kuching :cry: . The face that the price goes up during holiday really not true actually , its remain the same but of cos u need buy the ticket earlier :lol: .

P/s : The ticket fees are different in kuching and miri . Kuching standard price is Rm80-Rm90 , but in Miri can " kelentong " them until the price drop till RM60 :mrgreen:[/quote]

“ooo…like tat kah? now, no more RM60-tix for u Mr.Ricky…hahahaha…i already know the standard price”. - tukang tiket Stesen Bas Miri… :mrgreen:[/quote]
Aiya , jangan itu macam la … Sharing is caring ma , im a student no yet working to earn own $$ , :oops: .

p/s: out of topic abit , those Miri - Bintulu road really … lubang sini lubang sana , takes almost 3hours and 30 minutes to reach bintulu from miri.