Muslim Imam Goes to Church - Watch What Happens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=CxTAOEkzUCs

This Video Will Renew Your Faith in Humanity.

Finally, there are always some people with brains … humanity is finally restored

nice sermon…i cried

I doubt it would be the same if a priest goes to a mosque.

In Egypt… yes. They are same race so no problem. in our country?

In our own churches also we have multi race (except Malays). Hmm…

no sub titles…

Erm there is subtitles. Turn on the caption (CC) if it was disabled.

tq for the link bro…i played it out loud in the office.

For your info it is be done since the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and there is a Hadith regarding this ohh by the way Pope Benedicts XVI also pray in the Blue Mosque Turkey

It is a very important gesture in Egypt, who has been deeply scarred by sectarian violence.

And no, they are not the same race. Surprised people know so much about Israeli-Palestinian but so little on Copt-Arabs thing when they are just neighbor. Egypt has 2 major races of people, the Copts and the Arabs.

The Copts are the descendants of ancient Pharaohs, the natives of Egypt, and most are Christians. They make up 10% of Egypt’s population. The Arabs came from the Arabian peninsular following their conquest of Egypt in the 7th century, they are mostly Muslims, and they currently form the majority in the ‘Arab Republic of Egypt’.

The Copts have been facing extremist attacks since 1970s, and that’s why anything which bring about their security, like this visit, is essential and vital.

An article to this can be found on Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_identity, and an interesting report on whether Egypt is Egyptian or Arab can be read here: [url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/jul/08/egyptian-arab-cultural-identity]http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree … l-identity

Nassef Sawiris, Egypt’s richest man, a Copt

The Copts are believed to control the economy, after all, they once built a very advanced civilization. According to Dr. Muhammad Salim Al-'Awa, the secretary-general of the International Association of Muslim Scholars, the Copts control 60% of Egyptian economy. For example, the top 3 billionaires in Egypt are all Copts. Even though the Copts discarded their economic dominance as a myth, this factor, and their religion, have long attracted hostility towards them in Egypt.

Pardon my ignorance… Thanks bro…

nice info Metovex…
keep up the good work

Coptics speak arabic so I guess that makes them arab as well. There are many arab christians too, like in lebanon.

The Manchus in China speak Chinese (Manchu language is dead, only 70 speakers left), but it doesn’t make them Han Chinese.

Christians in Lebanon are mostly Maronites. Before the Lebanese Civil War, Lebanon was run by the Maronites - they account for around 60% of Lebanon’s population that time. During the 1960s, Lebanon was known as the Switzerland of Middle East. Capital Beirut was known as the Paris of Middle East.

Carlos Slim Helu, world’s richest man, Lebanese Maronite descent

But came the Lebanese Civil War (1975-1990), the conflict between Maronites and Arabs. One million Maronites left Lebanon and the country falls to the Arabs. Today there are 2 types of Maronites, those overseas, such as Carlos Slim Helu, the world’s richest man, doesn’t consider himself Arabs. Those remain in Lebanon are divided, those who has been Arabized embrace Arab identity, while others oppose. An article on Maronites can be read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maronites

The Coalition of American Assyrians and Maronites (CAAM) issued a statement calling people to stop labeling them as Arabs. http://www.aina.org/releases/caamletter.htm

The Chaldo-Assyrians in Syria, Egyptian Copts and Lebanese Maronites are in confusion about their identity, these are discussed here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Chris … f_identity

That said, there are also native Arab Christians. If we exclude the Assyrians, Maronites and Copts, 0.5% of the 300 million Arabs are Christians - the largest group of them came from Syria. As unlikely as it may sounds, Syria is perhaps the only Arab state that has officially declared itself secular. The country does not profess a state religion.

That’s why the West is becoming so reluctant to intervene in Syria, only words but nothing else. What message would you send if you topple the only secular Arab regime? Iraq was already a mistake, it was very secular under Saddam. Now Iraq falls to the Iranian sphere.

“dear christian brothers, Merry Christmas. from your muslim brothers”

when will we see that in malaysia?.. before i die? or never?..

OMG how I wish this WOULD happen in Malaysia! :shock:

Glad to hear what this Iman has to say in a Church but got some other disturbing news also from http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the- … -genocide/

Islamic leaders continue to portray the popular protests against President Morsi and his recently passed Sharia-heavy constitution as products of Egypts Christians. Recently, Muslim Brotherhood leader Safwat Hegazy said in an open rally, as captured on video:

A message to the church of Egypt, from an Egyptian Muslim: I tell the church by Allah, and again, by Allah if you conspire and unite with the remnants [opposition] to bring Morsi down, that will be another matter. our red line is the legitimacy of Dr. Muhammad Morsi. Whoever splashes water on it, we will splash blood on him.

Dr. Wagdi Ghoneim
More recently, Dr. Wagdi Ghoneim who earlier praised Allah for the death of the late Coptic Pope Shenouda, cursing him to hell and damnation on video made another video, entitled, A Notice and Warning to the Crusaders in Egypt, a reference to the nations Copts, which he began by saying, You are playing with fire in Egypt, I swear, the first people to be burned by the fire are you [Copts]. The video was made in the context of the Tahrir protests against Morsi: Islamic leaders, such as Hegazy and Ghoneim, seek to portray the Copts as dominant elements in those protests; according to them, no real Muslim would participate. Ghoneim even went on to say that most of the people at the protests were Copts, and we know you hid your [wrist] crosses by lowering your sleeves.

The heart of Ghoneims message was genocidal: The day Egyptians and I dont even mean the Muslim Brotherhood or Salafis, regular Egyptians feel that you are against them, you will be wiped off the face of the earth. Im warning you now: do not play with fire!

Along with trying to incite Egypts Muslims against the Copts, and threatening them with annihilation, Ghoneim made other telling assertions, including:

Addressing the Christians of Egypt as Crusaders, once again showing Islams simplistic, black-and-white vision, which clumps all Christians of all nations, past and present, regardless of historical context and denomination as one, in accordance with an Islamic tradition that states All infidels are one religion.
Comparing Christian Copts to animals: Respect yourselves and live with us and we will protect you Why? because Allah has forbidden me to be cruel to animals. Im not trying to compare you to animals but if I am not cruel to animals or plants, shall I be cruel to a soul created by Allah? You are an infidel in Allahs sight and it is for him to judge you. However, when you live in my country, it is forbidden for me to be unjust to you but that doesnt mean we are equal. No, oh no.
Telling Copts: I want to remind you that Egypt is a Muslim country. if you dont like the Muslim Sharia, you have eight countries that have a Cross on their flag [in Europe], so go to them. However, if you want to stay here in Egypt with us, know your place and be respectful. You already have all your rights by Allah, even more than Muslims No one investigates your homes, no one investigates your churches. In fact, in the past, the Islamic groups used to fake their IDs and put Christian names on them when they would go out for [jihadi] operations, so that when the police would catch them, they would see they are Christians and be left alone. Ghoneim misses the irony of what he says: Police know that Egyptian Christians are not going to engage in terror; Egyptian Muslims are suspect.
Saying, in mocking tones, towards the end: What do you think that America will protect you? Lets be very clear, America will not protect you. If so, it would have protected the Christians of Iraq when they were being butchered! a reference to the fact that, after the U.S. ousted Saddam Hussein, half of Iraqs Christian population has either been butchered or fled the nation, and all under U.S. auspices.
Claiming that the Copts are only four million while the Muslims are 85 million even as Coptic Orthodox Church registries maintain that there are more than 15 million Copts, and most outside analysts say 10 million, in Egypt and adding that Morsi was only being nice by saying, as he did during one of his speeches: There are no minorities in Egypt. Ghoneim fails to explain, if Copts are so few four million compared to 85 million how could they be so influential, and flood the Tahrir protests with such large numbers?
Mocking new Coptic Pope Tawadrosnot surprising considering his great hate for the former Popeby claiming that the new Pope urged Copts to protest; that the new Pope wants to see Morsi and Sharia law fall, and by adding, Is it not enough that you have all those monasteries?

That should be an example as a multi-racial country. I dont think the Imam of any mosque in Malaysia dares to do that. Or even step foot near a church. Heard it’s haram in Islam to step foot in a church.