Murder: Bakong -Bintulu road

From UDN ( 04 APR 2011)
4 2
6Abon367316

BUGIS20
two lorry driver fight each other, in the end one was killed on the spot, Deceased is Iban named Abon 36 yrs old, Suspect is Indonesian Bugis.
motive : Road rage ( suspect angry victim drive too slow and keep honking, then taking over the victim lorry and blocking it, went out from lorry and fight…
suspect ran away after that…

macam ini pun bolehkah? Malaysia boleh!!

this is SICK!!!..==…well, can’t help it anyway cause they love to fight that way…
not only malaysia …some other country also have similiar case like this ya know

My condolence to the family. Too slow also can kill…drive safely

There is certain speed( at least 60km/h ) that need to be maintained on the road especially on single lane road so as not to cause unnecessary slowing down of traffic following behind… don’t drive as if the whole road belongs to you although u also pay the road tax… some of them( especially lady & veteran drivers ) like to drive like turtle on the fast lane even though there is no traffic on the slow lane … juz wonder why they can’t read the big signage along the road side stating that ’ Ikut kiri jika tidak memotong ’ or 'Keep left when not overtaking ’ …my guess is that either they don’t know how to read or those are simply ‘kopi O’
licensed drivers… So better propose to put up those signage in 3 main languages ( Malay ,English & Mandarin ) so that more people can understand mah…

Additional to that…I really hate those couples who drive like siput…kalau nak beromen parking saja

when somebody is driving too slow, just be patient and find the right time to overtake. slow drivers are everywhere. why vent frustration by fighting and kill slow drivers?

the bully should ask himself : what is the best solution to this kind of problem? kill every single slow drivers in the world? why not just overtake?

the murder victim is not too innocent either, but that indonesian bugis went too far !!!

Lol it was on a Monday

Additional to that…I really hate those couples who drive like siput…kalau nak beromen parking saja[/quote]

Totally agree on that, Hate those people that drive so slow bt drive at fast lane…sometimes honk them also they make like dono niah… :x

foreigners again???

[quote=“Lingie”]There is certain speed( at least 60km/h ) that need to be maintained on the road especially on single lane road so as not to cause unnecessary slowing down of traffic following behind… don’t drive as if the whole road belongs to you although u also pay the road tax… some of them( especially lady & veteran drivers ) like to drive like turtle on the fast lane even though there is no traffic on the slow lane … juz wonder why they can’t read the big signage along the road side stating that ’ Ikut kiri jika tidak memotong ’ or 'Keep left when not overtaking ’ …my guess is that either they don’t know how to read or those are simply ‘kopi O’
licensed drivers… So better propose to put up those signage in 3 main languages ( Malay ,English & Mandarin ) so that more people can understand mah…[/quote]

True,true n true…hate em slowpoke using the fast lane

[quote=“7JITSU”][quote=“Lingie”]There is certain speed( at least 60km/h ) that need to be maintained on the road especially on single lane road so as not to cause unnecessary slowing down of traffic following behind… don’t drive as if the whole road belongs to you although u also pay the road tax… some of them( especially lady & veteran drivers ) like to drive like turtle on the fast lane even though there is no traffic on the slow lane … juz wonder why they can’t read the big signage along the road side stating that ’ Ikut kiri jika tidak memotong ’ or 'Keep left when not overtaking ’ …my guess is that either they don’t know how to read or those are simply ‘kopi O’
licensed drivers… So better propose to put up those signage in 3 main languages ( Malay ,English & Mandarin ) so that more people can understand mah…[/quote]

True,true n true…hate em slowpoke using the fast lane[/quote]

+1 This type of selfish attitude had even triggered killing, when will they ever learn? :frowning: