MP: M'sian men have affairs as wives 'neglect' duty

just read from The Daily Chilli…
http://www.dailychilli.com/news/10779-mp-msian-men-have-affairs-as-wives-neglect-duty

Malaysian men have extramarital sex because of ‘wives who neglect their responsibilities’ to their husbands, a Malaysian lawmaker told Parliament on Thursday, reports AFP.
“Husbands driving home after work see things that are sexually arousing and go to their wives to ease their urges,” said independent lawmaker Ibrahim Ali, as quoted by online portal Malaysiakini.
“But when they come home to their wives, they will say, ‘wait, I’m cooking,’ or ‘wait, I’m getting ready to visit relatives’,” Ali said.
“In Islam, wives are supposed to stop everything to fulfill their husband’s demands.”
Ali heads Perkasa, a right-wing Malay nationalist group seeking to protect ethnic Malay dominance in politics.
His strident comments came as he asked about plans by the government’s religious development department to educate wives on their responsibilities.
Wives failing in their duties pushed men to go to “private places to satisfy their urges”, he said.

Source: The Straits Times/ANN
Published April 7 2011

I wonder is he thinking with his head or the other one? I am really amazed at times the way our MP give their thoughts.

his mind is fill with sex-o-logy theories. too bad, he just recovered from heart surgery else, he will be effing like a mad horse.

[quote=“sfjong”]“But when they come home to their wives, they will say, ‘wait, I’m cooking,’ or ‘wait, I’m getting ready to visit relatives’,” Ali said.
“In Islam, wives are supposed to stop everything to fulfill their husband’s demands.”[/quote]

A man with huge ego and still living in the dark ages. I bet he never wash dishes, do laundry, teaching the kids homework and water the garden before. Not to say cook for his wife. Another stupid statement that desecrated Islam. I bet the next statement from him might be asking the government to legalize a red light district.

This idiot is still living inside the cave.

If his urges are so strong, might as well “do it” with his cat or a horse or better still a b!tch :mrgreen:

the frog never stop croaking.

that shows what kind of mentality “these” ppl have

“His strident comments came as he asked about plans by the government’s religious development department to educate wives on their responsibilities.”

1 and only syllabus that will be in this education and that is “these” ppl wives should get laid at anywhere and anytime.