Mountain bike anyone?

tell me ur budget then i just can give u comment… :lol: :lol:

Rm500? since im just starting to ride, im not looking for a expensive bike… just a normal bike…

ok… ya normal bike u get there… (nexus) is the choice for u… nexus my friend also use it to folow us…

so i should buy a nexus? how much is a nexus?

ur lerun also can join us already… 1st time i ride also use normal bike borrow from friend after that i buy my merida now… u can try to ride with us with ur lerun no problem… helmet for hundred plus[/quote]

wah, helmet for hundred plus…need to save money oh, without helmet can ma???

the lerun shop near imperial mall thr got sell wat brand of bikes?? how much is a nexus bike?

ur lerun also can join us already… 1st time i ride also use normal bike borrow from friend after that i buy my merida now… u can try to ride with us with ur lerun no problem… helmet for hundred plus[/quote]

wah, helmet for hundred plus…need to save money oh, without helmet can ma???[/quote]
cannot la bro danger… :smiley:

few hundred only maybe that lerun shop also got i din go there so i not sure there got nexus or not… but wong’s motor is alot nexus.

where is wong’s motor?? if u can find a map thats even better… if not just an address also can…

1/5/2009 … who wan join . go sibuti … sobo … you wan go ??? morning time …

nice bike there let me try can :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Sure can but its extremely POISONOUS! caution… you might sell your car at the end: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7076/dsc03971z.jpg
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4790/dsc03976unq.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5716/dsc03977m.jpg

nice bike eventhough i dont know anything bout bike…hey kitty,when ier ask you ask call me also,go there tipu kopi…haha

First… if u interested… check the singapore site… this shop sells Cannondale…

http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/08/cusa/mountain.html?cur=&croad=185&cmoun=125&crec=245&curb=305&cspec=365&cwom=425

my dream bike…[attachment=0]8500-2009.jpg[/attachment]

Dunno how much in Malaysia?? :frowning:

wow full sub very nice…cannondale this brand is good from usa… a lot pro mountain biker use this brand for body frame coz it quite light…[/quote]

We do not ride much Cannondale anymore. Very damn heavy bikes, suspension suk up bad for full suspension bike… but very good only going down hill when stay seated but up hill you need be very high stamina to pedal this bike. Pro mountain biker in western use this bike because was force by sponsor to advertise their bikes but honestly the community does. Its all marketting. However it durable and strong enough to handle abuse like jumping,. freerides and stunts.

For us we usuall ride this bikes because its light, easy to pedal, good geometric angle and very fast, below are list of bikes we ride:
Bikes:
-INTENSE (Uzzi/Tracer-x)
-SANTA CRUZ (Nomad/Bullet)
-IBIS (Mojo)
-TITUS (X-racer)
-GIANT(Trance/NRS)
-SPECIALIZED (M4 Stumpjumper/Works)
-MOTOBECANE
-SCOTT
-MERIDA

Parts:
SHIMANO (XTR/XT)
SRAM (X-O)
MAVIC (Crossmax/Crossride/Crosstrail/Dee-max)
THOMSON
FOX SHOX
MARZOCCHI
ROCK SHOX (Revelation/Pikes/Totem/Boxxer)
HUTCHINSON
KENDA
EASTON
RITCHEY
CRANK BROS
CHRIS KING
SELLE ITALIA
HOPE

Recomended body apparel:
GIRO
MET
CoolMax
Scorpio
CamelBak
FOX Racing
SIDI
SHIMANO
SCOTT
PRIMAL WEAR
LAKE

Got these stuff above then your ride last longer, less weight, smooth, precision handling and no need to worry about having to fix your bike everyday.
When i ride i forget what underneath me and what i was wearing. All i can feel is wind, cool air and beautiful scenery…very relaxing aahhhh!!!.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote=“Smallee”]my dream bike…[attachment=0]8500-2009.jpg[/attachment]

Dunno how much in Malaysia?? :([/quote]

Judging from the parts and the body i must say you need to standby budget between RM 7,000 - RM11,000 because the bikes from TREK comes with full set of SHIMANO XT group set, RITCHEY parts and several high end setup.

do you use slime or similar?
puncture resistant tubes?

Nope we dun use slime, but its a good idea for precaution but when you ride in the jungle slime is useless because most puncture we had are mostly “snake bite” meaning the pucture have two holes very vertical wide due to pinches on tube between tyres and rims. Big enough for the slime to slide out instead of cover up the hole. “snake bite” very happen in the jungle where you need to loose tyre preasure to compensate for more grip but when you putting more weight on the tyre will risks pinching the tube.

We always carry rubbery selotape to patch our tyre, cheap and fast patching. Can buy at book store.

will Kevlar lined tubes solve that problem?
slime wont work on sidewall punctures.

i’ve been mountain climbing b4 but…mountain bike cycling…dunno can or not coz afraid loose balance.

so maybe if free…i gonna give it a try

afraid of heights and fall down le lol

© Copyright 2006-2018 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.