Mountain bike anyone?

You mean Setar Bak coffee?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
You know pizza hut got special offer this week…soo ahh mmm…oohh…SMS me when u ready ok. :smiley:

hahahaha i was thinking coffee i home brew… :stuck_out_tongue:

the reason i was into bicycle (and camera) is because the inspiration when i go taiwan, i was introduce by a friend this, http://eyetaiwan.frogfree.com/ … dont get poison~ :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe i borrow someone’s bike to build up stamina first, its been 5 years i last cycle…

I’m a beginner. Would love to join you guys someday. But if it something over extreme like going down forest hills, think I’ll skip for now until I get the better hang of it.

Anyone could recommend a good place to shop for better brands of bicycling accessories? Such as helmets, lights, costumes and such?

You should go to HIAP HO bike shop just beside Boulevard Shopping Mall building. The sell lots of bike accessories. Highly recomended. :wink:

[quote=“ieR”]hahahaha i was thinking coffee i home brew… :stuck_out_tongue:

the reason i was into bicycle (and camera) is because the inspiration when i go taiwan, i was introduce by a friend this, http://eyetaiwan.frogfree.com/ … dont get poison~ :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe i borrow someone’s bike to build up stamina first, its been 5 years i last cycle…[/quote]

5 years, can remember how to balance on the bike. Shop got sell side wheels if you want too. :smiley: :smiley:

side wheel? wahh, can go through mud or not? i wan heavy duty one… kakakaka…

allokitty u have extra bike? maybe do some light cycling at marina bay, to esplanade and back to marina bay? i think is a good start with 8km ride with 2 devil uphill…

Sorry la, no extra bike. only have 1 bike. But my bike if you ride on it even as far as 50km. you won’t come out sweat one. :smiley:

auw… ermm the photography gang is having gathering on friday night at soho, wan join us?

[quote=“First”]I’m a beginner. Would love to join you guys someday. But if it something over extreme like going down forest hills, think I’ll skip for now until I get the better hang of it.

Anyone could recommend a good place to shop for better brands of bicycling accessories? Such as helmets, lights, costumes and such?[/quote]
hiap ho which place near the boulevard… i always go there… and alot mountain bike accessories also… and alot mountain biker always hang around there… maybe u can try there…

nice bike there let me try can :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ier u interesting to have a mountain bike? allokitty intro him liaw… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking of getting a Cannondale Scalpel 2 mountain bike. What do you guys think? Good? http://www.cannondale.com

wow full sub very nice…cannondale this brand is good from usa… a lot pro mountain biker use this brand for body frame coz it quite light…

hi guys! wish to know when is the next trip?
my fren got 2 mountain bike , we always wanted to try this kind of activities!!! its damn cool!!

[quote=“czai84”]hi guys! wish to know when is the next trip?
my fren got 2 mountain bike , we always wanted to try this kind of activities!!! its damn cool!![/quote]
czai84 every sunday.300pm this week still dunno will ride where. ya it damn cool

hey… mountain bike normally how much?

too bad i only got a lerun bike (RM650) that im ridding at my neighbourhood for every weekend exercise. no $$$ to buy expensive bike, n scare ppl steal it…huhu. don’t even has those accessory like helmet and ‘body glove’…swt

normal one few hundred also got already if wan better around 2k above

ur lerun also can join us already… 1st time i ride also use normal bike borrow from friend after that i buy my merida now… u can try to ride with us with ur lerun no problem… helmet for hundred plus

i currently dunno how to ride a bike… i wanna try riding… so looking for a reliable, good quality bike with a reasonable price… price not too high…

© Copyright 2006-2018 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.