Motorbike extreme sports field track near airport very noisy

Hi all, I need some help & advice with this. Some of you may know that there is a motorbike extreme sports field track near the old airport road, been there for a couple of years, but I’m not sure who built it. With all the motorbikes revving up and down the tracks especially during weekends, it becomes very noisy & creates disturbance to nearby residents. Hence I wrote to MMC to consider relocating it elsewhere, but they said they cant do anything about it…

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings, I am a resident of Taman Futtee, Riam Road. The motorbike extreme sports field track at the old airport road is very noisy and creates disturbance to neighbouring residents, especially duing weekends. Please consider relocating this field track to another location far from residents who are trying to rest at home during the weekends.

Thank you for your kind consideration and assistance."

Here is the reply from MMC:

"Puan,

I wish to refer to the above E-Request concerning the motorbike extreme sports field. I believe the above is located in close vicinity to the road leading toquarters of Civil Aviation Deaprtment near Miri Airport. I think it is not in the Council’s Taman Awam (the extreme sports field) or at Taman Futee, Riam Road. If you are referring to the so called motorbike extreme sports field near Miri airport, I would then wish to inform you that it is not developed by Council and we also have no authority to ask those concerned to relocate it elsewhere. Nevertheless, I would suggest you can bring up this matter to the attention of Land & Survey Department.They can advise you that it is an appropriate place for such land usageor otherwise.Thanking you for your anticipation on this matter

Public Relations Officer, Miri City Council."

it is normal…when complaint to them, they ask you to go to L&S dept…then, L&S dept ask you to go to police dept…then police dept ask u to go to fire brigade dept…mcm tak biasa…end up, our complaint turn up to be none…huhuh

finally come to mc.net complain.

haha…if everything does not work…
try to adapt to the environment…
nowadays, nothing we can do as a normal person…

Oh??? you live in Taman Futee too? err…Taman Futee is quite far from the track pal…I live in Taman Futee too but as you said they are extreme motorbikes…Of course they will create loud noise…and i think that’s not MCC one just tahan sikit LOL

you buy one extreme bike go jio them, tell them if you win all of them, they leave and never come back again :mrgreen:

no la. extreme bike is dangerous sport… go buy monster truck go 1 or 2 lap… see who else dare take thier bike down the field anymore…

that track seems to be always nobody there…Never saw them racing after the first Extreme Bike racing there…

I live in one of the houses on the outskirts of Taman Futtee, nearer to the cross junction traffic light, so quite near the field track. Mr Zhu Xiang Nan’s house is directly opposite the track I wonder how come he doesn’t complain… maybe coz his house always switch on aircon & closed shut, but not everyone can afford that.
They always race in the late afternoon and evenings, can hear their motorbikes revving in high pitch it bothers my mom who tries to nap during the weekend afternoons. If MMC’s not responsible for this track then does that mean it’s a private land ppl own for public entertainment? Is that legal? Maybe the police officers also use their police bikes go race during their free time haha… I can try to adapt, but problem is it bothers my old parents who are trying to rest. Sigh… just trying to post here to see if anyone can suggest a solution. Maybe when I finally snap one day I will drive a bulldozer and level down the track hahaha. Thank you all for your posts!

finish it once and for all…no need to complain…DYI is better than nothing…lolz

try giving your old folks ear plug…

[quote=“Mandy83”]I live in one of the houses on the outskirts of Taman Futtee, nearer to the cross junction traffic light, so quite near the field track. Mr Zhu Xiang Nan’s house is directly opposite the track I wonder how come he doesn’t complain… maybe coz his house always switch on aircon & closed shut, but not everyone can afford that.
They always race in the late afternoon and evenings, can hear their motorbikes revving in high pitch it bothers my mom who tries to nap during the weekend afternoons. If MMC’s not responsible for this track then does that mean it’s a private land ppl own for public entertainment? Is that legal? Maybe the police officers also use their police bikes go race during their free time haha… I can try to adapt, but problem is it bothers my old parents who are trying to rest. Sigh… just trying to post here to see if anyone can suggest a solution. Maybe when I finally snap one day I will drive a bulldozer and level down the track hahaha. Thank you all for your posts![/quote]
lol…I thought old people will sleep easily than us young people…XD :lol:

They can sleep easily and wake up easliy…

the track is there first before the houses…say no to demolition of lutong airport!

amen to that…which is better,to race on public roads or lutong airport…??? given a choice…(no racing is NOT a choice!!!)

yes thats true…the airstrip already there for long time already…it is private land…dont try to disturb it

i thought ppl complaining bout the lutong airport…darn it…almost want to angry already

go to DAP to complain