Motocross qualifying rounds in Miri, Kuching

http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=56196

Saturday, August 8th, 2009

Motocross qualifying rounds in Miri, Kuching

MIRI: Two qualifying rounds of the Sarawak MAM Motocross Challenge will be jointly organised by Social Development and Urbanisation Ministry, government agencies and Persatuan Sukan Lumba Automotif Sarawak.

The first round will be today and tomorrow at Litar Motocross Sementara in Taman Tunku here and the second on October 10 and 11 at Litar Motocross Sementara Stungkor Baru in Bau, Kuching.

Both rounds will select riders to represent the state at the national Sepang SIC AAM Motocross Championship at the end of the year.

The event is also part of the governments efforts to promote motorsports in the state.

There will be three categories - Open Motocross, Novice Motocross and Close Novice Motocross (Kuching/Miri).

The prizes are RM1,000, RM600 and RM350 to the first three winners in the first category; RM600, RM400 and RM300 in the second category and RM400, RM300 and RM200 in the third category plus a trophy each.

The fourth and fifth- placed riders in all categories will receive RM100 and RM50.

For further information, call 019-8277866.

Motocross championship again at miri… i m sure our MC.net photographer will be there for shooting those flying insect on the sky

any Motul sponsor?

There is Motul inside the engine of KX or RM or CR & YZ!!! just wait our photographer to shoot n post!!!

I suppose 2 help there 2day…
But suddenly not free so dint go… :frowning:

i m surprise, government hv give a track at permy next to gokart there, y they still using at litar SEMENTARA??? the permy track is ready to use and for race liao ler!!!

I think they wan extreme place eh…
Like doing the flying,…

that’s y i say, flying insect will be everwhere on the track!!! for sure our MC shooter will go there doing some shooting!

sad, no permit for drag

Yalorrr…so sad too…but weekend no need permit to drag one…hehehe… :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: