Morsjaya MarryBrown

Any one went there liao? just now lunch i went there… service good. fast and friendly. not much customers maybe raining or not much people know… is already open… :mrgreen:

I know there’s one there but I rarely eat fast food.

Mosjaya ??? so far…

Not many know about the MarryBrown at Morsjaya unless you are from that area. I was surprise when someone told me about it.

We need Burger King!

someone bring in Lotteria please…

Marybrown most of my friend say not nice I also see it not nice…hehehee…maybe I try…and ya some people dont know there is Marybrown in Morsjaya…when I go Servay buy something I go out and see Marybrown cant believe it rub my eyes for awhile and it was there… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Marybrown most of my friend say not nice I also see it not nice…hehehee…maybe I try…and ya some people dont know there is Marybrown in Morsjaya…when I go Servay buy something I go out and see Marybrown cant believe it rub my eyes for awhile and it was there… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

kinda noticed it…from the telang usan roundabout there were a bunch of posters hanging from d side of d road

Wow, expanding very fast^^

Nice food and good environment. Sometimes got bob the builder to watch.

good place for RRMS student to resting…

bob the builder will help us ace our KH meh… hahaha… i like it cos its near the skool… after skool can go eat

Here is from Morsjaya Marybrown…
[attachment=0]DSC01867.JPG[/attachment]

wah…nyummy…I love Marrybrown…

Good ohh…I just eat it…I didnt know the one in the packet is rice…I tought burger…

dunno how many years no eat Marrybrown liaw

This is my 1st time eat Marybrown…and it taste quite ok la…but KFC is still my favourite…

I miss Hungry Horse

i miss kolo mee :S

me too :frowning: