Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

The hunt continue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hu … rtable_3rd

Any buddy hunter?

just play monster hunter previous one…
didn’t expact so fast got new one lolz…
gonna download and try

Here~! Here~! Wanna gang bang those monster or get bang? 2moro nite.

it is in japanese,rite?nice game…have new weapon switch axe same as wii version juz don’t have under water battle… :slight_smile:

hey scot…u got the game right?? mind i get the game from you…cause download too slow and sometimes cut off T.T

Sure thing dude, I got Japs ver. Or u want with Chinese patch, English ver not yet released

just got the monster hunter 3rd…not bad :smiley: like it
although it’s chinese…barely know what they saying :smiley:

so…wanna try multi play with other psp with this game …

wanna join ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i got umd, u want?

i got the downloaded version so no need :slight_smile:

or ur umd monster hunter 3rd is english kah?

Any hunting activity going on?? :smiley:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4672/spayippee.jpg

Ooh…u wanna join us? We got hunting on going twice a week, probably.

wanted to but how to know is u guys? on9 o psp network link connection?when?
i’m juz a beginner on MH3,previously i playing MHFU eng version,i’m solo hunter lolXD :lol:
wan try to join hunting team in MH3 if possible^^

I got that game but never play before lol… Is it really nice.? Hunting dragon only.?

nice game,hunting monster…http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Portable_3rd
lot kind of monster,u need to gather ur items to make ur equipment for the hunt,each type monster required difference skill of hunting,ie: traps to catch it.

Worth to try on that game since u have it already…

[quote=“seal”]wanted to but how to know is u guys? on9 o psp network link connection?when?
i’m juz a beginner on MH3,previously i playing MHFU eng version,i’m solo hunter lolXD :lol:
wan try to join hunting team in MH3 if possible^^[/quote]
U live in Miri, right? Normally we just gather together & hunt, got free tonight? We go hunt.

[quote=“Scottie”][quote=“seal”]wanted to but how to know is u guys? on9 o psp network link connection?when?
U live in Miri, right? Normally we just gather together & hunt, got free tonight? We go hunt.[/quote]

mostly…where??

[quote=“Ryunaruto”][quote=“Scottie”][quote=“seal”]wanted to but how to know is u guys? on9 o psp network link connection?when?
U live in Miri, right? Normally we just gather together & hunt, got free tonight? We go hunt.[/quote]

mostly…where??[/quote]scottie,i wish i can, but i not in miri…if i go back to miri i will join ur hunt^^if can on9 hunting will b best… :mrgreen:

yesterday was so fun to play monster hunter 3rd with others…^^…finally experience the goodness :3. and finally able to beat that f*cking monster bird keep on healing and summoning monster boss allies , with their help><

just wish there is someone multi play with metal gear solid PW game :3

what weapon u guys oftenly use??what is u guys favourite weapon in MHP3?

just let us know when u step back to Miri, we can arrange time to go hunt :twisted: