Money VS Relationship

No doubt! Money is vital in life. Money could put ones life into jeopardy with and without it. BUT is money everything? My answer (to my opinion) is NO! Some of you may comment that Money is part of everything. Could money overtake relationship? Would you deceive your relationship with your family, friends, and lovers for money?

I have been watching the Hong Kong series named Heart of Greed. It is really sickening to see what people would do for money. I warn you if you want to watch it, it is reallyhow should I put this? It is distressing to watch it. I know it is fiction but it really reflects on factual side of humanity. Sigh

Let’s face it from a scientific point of view. We all know that the greatest assets of human is their brains. And one of the outcome that manifested from that squishy part of the head is value and that in turn evolved into money.

An animal is thoroughly adaptable in the jungle. Throw a naked man into the deep end of the jungle and he won’t survive a week. He has to have shelter, marking his own territory, clothing and food, essential in courting a spouse, bringing up a child and educating them (relationship). In today’s world, to get those things, you need money. If money suddenly disappeared, in densely populated areas humans will quickly degenerate to survival instinct to protect their own territory, and smaller communities may go back to tribal wars to takeover territory for a source of growing / hunting food.

Let’s face it: human has become reliant on money, which may just as well be everything.

That’s my answer to your first paragraph, however, for your second paragraph, you’ve answered your own question. The problem lies in greed, and not money - because without money people will still fight, backstab, and do more unimaginable things for territory, food and shelter.

well, money might not buy u a truthful relationship but it can really buy other type of relationship. as those big tycoon. less face it, without money, u can do anything. no human can survive without money and depend only love. love could not feed u and ur family, love cannot provide safety for u and ur family and surely love could not buy u the computer u r using to look at my post… :lol:

like wat ian had said, we are depending a lot on money now. we have to face the fact. y do our parent send us to school? y do ur parent have to work so hard? all becos we need money.

don’t choose between money and relationship. choose both and let both be part of ur life.

ya…choose money 1st then build up love…some people go for rich guy then slowly loved him…instead of loved him then slowly together build up money…another word gold digger at its best!!

No Money No Talk !

no money no talk
no bini/gf no peluk!

hahhaha

[quote=“haroldz”]no money no talk
no bini/gf no peluk!

hahhaha[/quote]

well, whether u like it or not…

when you have tons of $$$, i’m sure there will be plenty of girls that will cling to you…

come in wide range of choices. hahaha

[quote=“fletcheru”][quote=“haroldz”]no money no talk
no bini/gf no peluk!

hahhaha[/quote]

well, whether u like it or not…

when you have tons of $$$, i’m sure there will be plenty of girls that will cling to you…

come in wide range of choices. hahaha[/quote]

:lol: Hahahaha!!!True, true…true…really wide range of choices…

To me, Money & Relationship is equally important. Or you may think in this way, “We need money to support a Relationship, and to build a Family”. We’re not orang utan in the jungle, be more Realistic in facing life, but not Materialistic!

cant blame d girlz if they choose money over “good genes”.
pretty amoi wit apek is a common sight now
i wonder how they make love?
d amoi must b closing her eyes all the time…
hehehehe
:smiley:

BUT would you go and harm other people’s life and future? I wouldn’t for surE. I would work harder and earn my own instead of depending on others.

Hm…the “amoi” might just switch off the lights and pretends it is earthquake or something… I must say, they do not really want to be with those rich and old “Apek” you know? I have seen a very pretty, young Thai girl with half bold “Apek” (still having his hair combs side way trying to cover the boldness) I could not believe it and it is sad to see that scene, too. I mean she deserves better. However, my mum made a comment about some Thai people from certain area is encountering difficult life. If they do not do this they might end up working as prostitute. It would best for them to serve one man than to many men. So, I sympathize her and we should not discriminate her in any way. So I take that “switch of light and earthquake” comment back!

[quote=“Stef”]… It would best for them to serve one man than to many men … So, I sympathize her and we should not discriminate her in any way. [/quote]True … and look on the positive side … WHOLESELL is always better than RETAILSELL :wink:

haaa…well said. :wink:

cant blame d girlz if they choose money over “good genes”.

In case you don’t know, men are always the hunters, out to kill a mammoth or two and come back with less one eye or arm. Women choose the men who are really good hunters so this ensures that her child and herself is well-fed and well-protected.

In this case, men who know how to earn the money, which then ensures a well-fed family can be considered to be in that ‘good’ genepool. How good-looking or obnoxious they are really doesn’t matter. (in scientific terms, of course.) For women, quite the opposite.

who say money is everything??its the other way around…everything needs money…hehe…its common la…u can even see a fat sumo sized guys with a super slim hottie in town…all u need is ka-ching!!