MNS Kuala Nyalau weekend trip 28/29th June

Malaysia Nature Society (MNS) Miri is organising a Kuala Nyalau 2D1N trip over the 28th-29th June weekend.

There are 5 rooms enough for 15 people. A few places are still available.

We plan to meet 08:00 hrs at the parking lot at Taman Selera, Tanjong Lobang on Saturday morning. We will leave for K Nyalau shortly there after. It should be a short 1.5 hr drive to the Kpg Nyalau Ulu junction (right after Sungai Nyalau) on the Miri-Bintulu Coastal Highway.

For those intending to participate, please do let me know how many folks are in your party, your contact hp. and whether you’ll be driving.

Accomodation is fairly basic with fan-cooled room for 3 people to sleep in. Shower and toilet in a separate building nearby. There is a conference facility as well as karaoke. There’s also a small general store in the compound.

They charge:
Below age 4 - free
Below age 12- $50/head
Below age 18 - $70/head
Adult - $100/head all inclusive except transportation to get there

A 2D/1N package gets:
Welcome Drink, Lunch, BBQ Dinner
Breakfast, Lunch.

There will be ample opportunity to indulge in photography, birdwatching, fishing and general exploring of this quiet little village. Ideal for a short family weekend get-away. Pertinent background information on the area.

http://www.mns.org.my/artstate.php?aid=292

Transportwise, we will try to car-pool as best we can. There is a small stretch of rough uneven road otherwise manageable by Kancils, 4WDs and those ubiquitous vans. Flatbeds would be ideal!

any interest from mc.net can PM me for more info or contacts.

btw, there will be a few photos there… so there’ll be discussions on photo taking and post-processing in the evening…

wao,thanks for sharing,'ii let u know if i can join :smiley:

i took the photo 3 week ago…

have a nice trip…

hi pump, did you guys stay there, or was it just a daytrip? diving?

we went for day trip…heard from the kampung ppl said there is few wooden house for rent also…price around rm70…

photo i took…

few more places yet to explore…find one day we go …