MMC OIL & GAS MIRI

We are currently looking for mechanical piping designers and draftsmen to support our oil and gas engineering design office.

Please apply to the link below:

http://www.mmcog.com/career/miri

or call 012 212 8936

regards

Fresh grad encourage to apply?

We are looking for experienced personnel. Fresh grads can also send their Cv to sredharan@mmcogel.com.my and we will see if there is any openings.

any post for logistics/procument?

sorry - we are a design office so no posts for logistics/ procurement at this time

I not study in this field but i had autoCAD knowledge can apply as draftman for your company?

yes we are looking for drafsmen, send you CV

Hi, just to inquire that, is it possible to apply for Mechanical Engineering internship program?

Hi bro…

Just for your info.
In case U need an AUTHORIZED GAS TESTER for your project,don’t hesitate to contact/PM me. I’m a registered AGT with NIOSH & JKKP.

Referring to the draftsman post, if the vacancy still available, i would like to apply. I am able to handle AutoCAD, CATIA and SolidWorks.

We are now looking for Experienced Structural Engineers with SACS software experience. Please visit MMC website or visit our office at Bulatan Commercial Centre.

Graduate engineer positions are filled at the moment so fresh graduates, we don’t have vacancy at the moment.

This vacancy still available?

send your CV to sredharan@mmcogel.com.my - how many years of SACS design software experience do you have?