MLM rules soon

Anyone agree MLM can lead us to earn lots of money soon? nowadays most ppl rely on MLM to start their own business…

That true. Even Donald Trump suggest MLM is the easiest business

this MLM may need u to Lie Cheat Steal in order to success. good luck

Herm…not to say it that negative
but i believe some MLM company do have great products that really help human beings…
but i do agree nowadays MLM really rules the business amrket which we can see evrywhere

[quote=“pEi”]Herm…not to say it that negative
but i believe some MLM company do have great products that really help human beings…
but i do agree nowadays MLM really rules the business amrket which we can see evrywhere[/quote]

the products help human beings at 20 times the cost
preying on the poor like vultures to a corpse

well, you can try this bisness… its not exactly multilevel marketing. it is based on trading/franchise system…

easy… you can browse through http://www.ceramicclub.net or [url=http://www.jutawanceramic.com]http://www.jutawanceramic.com

for info you can ym me at rashidi182@yahoo.com

just wanna share… 100% guarantee it is not scam… and personally i’ll give you warranty of 100% refund if you feel like cheated. cos i’ve already succeeded…

tq

well MLM requires to be an early bird. Otherwise the market is saturated and everything goes down the drain.

not to say tat early bird only can succeed… have to depend… the market would never go saturated… if u guys going to join or try out some MLM business… remember must make some research on tat company… whether it is a big company with numbers of products or not…

one must be dare enough to approach peoples if wanna succeed in mlm business. if shy shy one mati la, like me. never succeed. dare to fail if want to success.

Yes, I agree MLM can lead us to earn lots of money soon, nowadays most ppl rely on MLM to start their own business. But it’s not easy for the first time you generate the MLM system.

no matter how great the mlm, the product behind it must be strong… if sell service (which is unseen product) that is no diff from scam or money get money piramid structure :frowning: putting money on overpriced unknown product and earn money…

I am sure agree MLM will leads us to success…

I can believe in MLM will make all of us rich, but only the few ppl will be success in the MLM…WHY I SAY SO…Just give you an example…MR.A is the first person to join in the MLM and he tried very hard in his MLM business, and MR.B is the NO.100 to join in MLM business…then will you think how MR.A will tell MR.B…
The answer is if you follow my way, you will be successful as me…u can got your own new car (Camry, Artis, Prado…etc)…you can get your own freedom…you dont need to work for your boss but work for your own…etc…THEN finally MR.B agree and resign from his job…

NOW IS THE MOST IMPORTANT …THINKING

IF EVERYONE DO AS MR.A SAID…WHAT WILL HAPPEN…PLS TELL ME…

AS MY THINKING…

1. NO MORE KOPITIAM…
    2)NO MORE KORO MEE
  2. NO MORE ECONOMIC LUNCH…
  3. ETC…

THEN THE ONLY WHAT WE CAN GET IS ONLY THE MLM PRODUCT …NO MORE OTHER FOOD LO…

HOW DO U THINK SO…JUST GIVE MY OPINION…

MLM? A bunch of psychotic and autistic monkeys