Missing Cat

hey guys…
i just came back from melbourne, and i found that my cat has been gone for around 3-4 days :frowning:
my parents didnt tell me cause they didnt want me to be sad…
i dont know what to do, so ill just put up these pictures of him, and i hope some people from miricom has seen him.
I live in pujut 7, my neighbour said he did see my cat these past few days. its mating time for him and hes always trying to find other female cats since
his partner (our other cat) doesnt wanna mate… perhaps some of you guys live around here, jalan berembang area. sigh… im so depressed. :frowning:

thats my sis, i just um…painted over her face so she wont get mad… but thats for size reference i guess… that was taken recently… well like a couple of months ago.

thanks in advance for any info bout him. :frowning:

hey i live in pujut 4 and ill try to be alert maybe i mightve seen ur cat … because last night there were lots of cat , maybe they were mating , i did spotted a few black cats like urs , ill update my info if i see em … dont worry to much ,

thanks dude! i went around my my neighborhood just now. din see anything…sigh…

is there any distinctive signs about ur cat that can be spotted easily on a single glimpse ? maybe like tag or something ?

You must be devastated…I understand your feelings though, had my cats stolen from me a few times…Hope you can find it soon, good luck :wink:

hmm hes Fat. his fur is dark grey and light grey on the inside. he does have a collar&bells, hope its still there.

yeah :frowning: its so sad… thanks :slight_smile: i hope he turns up soon…

he and our other cat had a kitten… the kitten looks like the mother cat, but the behavious 100% like the father hehe. very playful…

That is a really nice looking cat. Such a shame to lose one.

I live in Pujut 3 and I take a walk around sometimes. I’ll take your cat in consideration when I’m out hopefully I find him because I have a cat that looks exactly like him but she’s a female and she’s white ;D And its mating season for him ;D

hehe thanks :smiley: hopefully can find, i wanna walk around my area again oso huhu…

4:46am

HE CAME BACK!

woo :smiley: i went to toilet, and i heard a cat meowing. didn’t sound like my other cat. so i went down and checked. and he was meowing so loudly at the door T_T
he rushed in :slight_smile: so happy hes back. he’s lighter and thinner cause of no eating for those few days that he was gone :frowning: he rushed to the food bowl. he has been fighting,
his left cheek got fur scraped off. must be fighting for a girl >.<

thank you to guys who planned to look out for him :smiley:

[quote=“tensaigamer0”]4:46am

HE CAME BACK!

woo :smiley: i went to toilet, and i heard a cat meowing. didn’t sound like my other cat. so i went down and checked. and he was meowing so loudly at the door T_T
he rushed in :slight_smile: so happy hes back. he’s lighter and thinner cause of no eating for those few days that he was gone :frowning: he rushed to the food bowl. he has been fighting,

thank you to guys who planned to look out for him :D[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue: yea !!!

[quote=“tensaigamer0”]4:46am

HE CAME BACK!

thank you to guys who planned to look out for him :D[/quote]

good for you