Mirian opinions on iPhone 6

So for those who have bought the iPhone 6/6+, what are your thoughts on it? Worth buying?

no inputs
no ppl buy ?
no review
no comments

i saw and play a bit with the demo unit of iPhone 6+ at SenQ. Looks ok but the price is too much, more expensive than buying from Apple website.

I wait for @darx87 to buy it as he mentions to me earlier, so i can piak whole day long playing Clash Of Clans! Ehehe…

whatman said:
i saw and play a bit with the demo unit of iPhone 6+ at SenQ. Looks ok but the price is too much, more expensive than buying from Apple website.
I agree with this, i also went to SenQ and man, is it expensive, even expensive than regular retail prices. Not to mention, it's not even worth it at the price

i see some phone shop carrying iphone 6 selling slightly below apple website. dont know why.
i think seng q selling expensive due to the extended warranty? or normal standard warranty?

CSA said:
i see some phone shop carrying iphone 6 selling slightly below apple website. dont know why.
i think seng q selling expensive due to the extended warranty? or normal standard warranty?
Maybe trying to clear their imported stock?

Seriously not recommended. Its better to buy iPhone 5s than ip6 or ip6plus. Recently many issues has been reported by users worldwide.

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 11/12/2014, By End of Day
Last Location:
Johor Bahru, Malaysia, Thursday, 11/12/2014
Special Instructions:

Shipment Progress

• Location Date Local Time Activity
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia 11/12/2014 9:02 Out for Delivery
    11/12/2014 8:30 Arrival Scan
    Shah Alam, Malaysia 11/12/2014 3:30 Departure Scan
    Sepang, Malaysia 10/12/2014 9:34 Import Scan
    10/12/2014 7:35 Arrival Scan
    Shenzhen, China 10/12/2014 3:46 Departure Scan
    10/12/2014 1:47 Arrival Scan
    Changi, Singapore 09/12/2014 21:45 Departure Scan
    09/12/2014 19:03 Export Scan
    09/12/2014 19:03 Origin Scan
    Singapore 09/12/2014 2:59 Order Processed: Ready for UPSBlackHyppo said:
    I wait for @darx87 to buy it as he mentions to me earlier, so i can piak whole day long playing Clash Of Clans! Ehehe..

And Jasonlwe said:

whatman said:
I agree with this, i also went to SenQ and man, is it expensive, even expensive than regular retail prices. Not to mention, it's not even worth it at the price
the promoter **lap2** the iphone 6 / plus when i touch it so i do it few times..kahkahkha

no money to buy such high end product…(im just a student)
but so far, only heard of ‘bend’ problem and a bit of system… others is fine~ still worth it, in my opinion.