/!\ Mirian musician, enter here please /!\

(vertigo) #41

then i’ll play tambourine ler…kehkehkeh

(avantgarde) #42

LOL. then become a unique piece of music!

(Athrun_zala_faith) #43

harmonica?its a outdated musical instrument lah…i never see people blow that already…better learn piano…i love piano…but donno how to play…

(aLoM) #44

i play a bit of keyboard and piano…thanks to TonyG for making me hooked up to that thingy…but for keyboard, i oni learn by ear…never went to any music school before…so like i said before…taugeh2 sure out one…

(Pujut Corner) #45

[quote=“avantgarde”][quote=“Pujut Corner”]waa…a lot of guru here…can i learn to play guitar with avantgarde and alom???
I have chap ayam electric guitar and small microcube guitar amp…
i play no progress at all[/quote]
well at least u have an electric guitar complete with amp some more, i just have guitar kayu :mrgreen:
anyway, i believe if u have a strong interest in music (playing guitar as per your case), you surely can play it. there are a lot of learning articles and videos u can find online :slight_smile:

aLoM: taugeh-taugeh, haha![/quote]

ya…just bought the guitar it last year when got offer at Chambers music at BB. anyway started play guitar kapok at form 4 that was 12 years ago. I’m really to learn more but no kaki…all the while reading and seeing you tube vid to learn abit bout solo technique…

Taugeh2 one also blur

(Pujut Corner) #46

drummer? nyeh nyeh nyeh… 8)[/quote]
sounds like qmk is one of the drummer :twisted:

so good, we really can form a group here:

Love Miri: DJ
sadisc: Guitars/Bass/Drums
TonyG: Keyboard
Pujut Corner: Observer only and to replace by Bunyi manok
aLoM: Guitar

(TripleM) #47

Hi avantgarde,
I plays the drums.
I used to have a band in Kuching but ever since I moved to Miri, we all sort of disbanded.
I have a Pearl Forum set at home but collecting dust bcos I don’t enjoy jamming alone.

(aLoM) #48

You guys heard about the angklung instrument?the sound it produce is nice…so does the bagpipe…

(Love Miri) #49

Then we ask Leona Lewis to be the singer.

(TonyG) #50

welcome, good learner, he can play canon in D very well :mrgreen:

(aLoM) #51

welcome, good learner, he can play canon in D very well :mrgreen:[/quote]

ERRECTION! i mean correction sir… I play Canon in C.hehehe…

(avantgarde) #52

[quote=“TripleM”]Hi avantgarde,
I plays the drums.
I used to have a band in Kuching but ever since I moved to Miri, we all sort of disbanded.
I have a Pearl Forum set at home but collecting dust bcos I don’t enjoy jamming alone.[/quote]
Oh this is sooo good. we really can form a group :slight_smile:
what genre u play anyway?

(TonyG) #53

oooo ya, u never touch the black key, hehehe :mrgreen:

Oh this is sooo good. we really can form a group :slight_smile:
what genre u play anyway?

ok, lengkap, can form a group :mrgreen:

(TripleM) #54

Avantgarde,
I usually plays rock, alternative, slow rock & pop - both english & indon songs.
Got invited to perform for company dinners a few times, i don’t mind playing oldies and all. It’s just that I enjoy performing in a band and not really particular abt the songs.
There are times when I plays gospel songs too with some friends.

(TripleM) #55

Tony G,
form a group - that sounds great!
but not to build up your expectation… i’m just an amateur drummer.

(avantgarde) #56

TonyG, TripleM: sure bros. we can have an introduction gathering when everybody is around. i’m away from miri starting today sigh

(Langrimba) #57

Guys…sounds great! but unfortunately I’m away from Miri and not sure when I’ll be back… You all can use my Jamming studio, but only open at night!

(TonyG) #58

doesn’t really matter if amateur or pro, just hentam it, i’m amateur too… :mrgreen:

(blueberry78) #59

Bamboo flute welcome?

(TonyG) #60

bamboo flute? huhuhuh really2 welcome