Mirian, Alert For Paedophiles!

This evening, my sister suddenly told me this disturbing story. I warn you, some part of this is very disturbing :x :

One of her friends (they’re in Primary 6) brings mobile phone to school. So during recess the friend (let’s just call her R) went out of class and leave the mobile phone to my sister (she’s M) and her friend (T).

Before my sister continue with her story, she mentioned to me that R have a 26 year old boyfriend. I mean - WTF - there’s a 14 year gap. So this already disturbs me to some extent.

Next, she told how she and her friend go through her friends’ text inbox out of curiosity (Hey, they are kids. Don’t start replying that they shouldn’t go through other people’s stuff and such - leave that to another forum). They read her inbox… it’s full of text from the 26-effing-year-essing-old boyfriend. This is the text:

“Kamu buka seluar, ambil gambar benda kamu tu.”
You open your pants and take picture of your ‘thing’.

Remember, they only read the inbox. This is an old model hp so no chat mode so they don’t know the reply. Next message is:

“Kalau kamu jujur cintakan saya, kamu bagi gambar benda kamu tu sekarang.”
If you truly love me, you give me the pic of your ‘thing’ right now.

After that it’s a series of text where the guy keep on insisting for the picture. Whoa - i was enraged already.

I am taking follow up action, so i will try to contact the parents of the girl regarding this. I fully intend on making a police report on this 26year old guy. What makes me really worry is when my sister told me that lots of girls in their school have older boyfriends. C’MON. It’s a primary school. Is this what we have come to nowadays?

Mirians, please take action together to track down all these pedophiles. I wish to take the first step by tracking down this 26year old guy.

Good action taken…my gosh…this things really happening at primary school already…this really is a disaster for parents

Lodging a police report would be a good start. Also, alert the teachers of that school about it. Sick people out there :shock:

I fully intend to do police report once can pinpoint this guy. Man… i’m asking my sister to ‘steal’ that number from the phone. I don’t want this happen to my sister. This is the problem with kids having phones so early.

Ah yes u need the suspect’s phone number which would be better.

It’s not the matter of having a phone early or later. It could be influence from peers? TV? bad parenting? many more reasons may come up.

I heard stories where the teachers couple with these ‘mature-looking’ students as well… :cry:

If I had kids, I would really cut them off from using social sites like Facebook, and probably not give them mobile phones, at least until they are old enough to know better.

sharing is caring bah…ehehe…but this is So Sad for that guy.

Alert to all guys too. There’s a gay in a restaurant with the initial B.L. Reported to be gay by a few of my friends and personal experience from me. =3

ishhh…stupidly and very Gila…That 26 year old consider got problem and the situation today where children as young as primary 6 got boy friend (and muchhhhh older than her) the world is going upside down…media,internet,and all the people should reverse back and take a back step…and look and check what is wrong with our society??too much watching foreign drama and movie …foreign culture especially western don’t fit into us… ish…better report that guy lah…bahaya ooo…

‘Muka Buku’ punyer pasal ler tu…

young teens nowadays too hot :mrgreen:

Primary school kids not even teen… still in children category… :shock:

it would be more convenient if your sister can point you the 26 year old

sheep. maybe she saw him once.

[quote=“headhunter”]it would be more convenient if your sister can point you the 26 year old

sheep. maybe she saw him once.[/quote]
thats right, make a police report and go to your sis’s classmate house with the police. please take fast action and i believed those messages still in the mobile phone.

I heard stories where the teachers couple with these ‘mature-looking’ students as well… :cry:[/quote]
teachers are human, they curi makan too.

Suggestion : do as what we did for the dog abuse case at Krokop, viewtopic.php?f=32&t=50717. We need to help the school childrens.

I heard stories where the teachers couple with these ‘mature-looking’ students as well… :cry:[/quote]
teachers are human, they curi makan too.[/quote]

yes they are human. it is wrong to conduct that kind of action ie. teachers and students (especially

rhe underage ones) and they must know the rule of the land. why engage with students when got a lot

of flesh can be found elsewhere? china doll ada. indon dolls ada.

teachers are human, they curi makan too.[/quote]

yes they are human. it is wrong to conduct that kind of action ie. teachers and students (especially

rhe underage ones) and they must know the rule of the land. why engage with students when got a lot

of flesh can be found elsewhere? china doll ada. indon dolls ada.[/quote]

two factors to consider in this point…

1. INdon and China dolls cost money, I think those “kids” would be easier and cheaper to seduce, expecially when the
    sick bastards drive sleek cars and flaunt thick wallets

2. those “kids” might be considered fresh meat by the bastards… china and indon don’t know go through how many “hands” already…

Dmsia, you sound so well know about those dolls oh…