Miri where to complaint

Did anyone know where to complaint fire burn?

JPJ

fire burn of what?

open burning…the smoke went to house…

Try DOE - Dept of Environment. Sure effective.

Really hated these type of brainless people… everytime they burn things, my clothes hanging outside to dry will become smelly and have to wash again. :twisted:
If I’m at home when they burn, i will surely complaints.

call Bomba. more effective.

my neighbor always burns cut grass. since they are typical hillbillies type, no point talk to them one. sure fist fight later. anyway you can only reason with educated people who knows the law and respect the law. so i just call Bomba. each time they burn garbage i call Bomba. a few neighbors gather around asking what happen, what happen.

this neighbor stop burning grass after that.

may, may not works for you but worth a try.

Just wondering if Bomba really do entertain such complaints i.e. burning grass / garbage ???
U mean they come with the Bomba truck or just the van.

if Bomba ask why you call just say you thought neighbor house on fire becos smoke very thick. :slight_smile:

Haha… do the Bomba get your name or house no.? I scared they might tell the neighbour that someone from the particular Lot no. complaint :mrgreen:

Sean Kingston - Fire Burning

if scared then call from public phone.

[quote=“gorshan”]call Bomba. more effective.

my neighbor always burns cut grass. since they are typical hillbillies type, no point talk to them one. sure fist fight later. anyway you can only reason with educated people who knows the law and respect the law. so i just call Bomba. each time they burn garbage i call Bomba. a few neighbors gather around asking what happen, what happen.

this neighbor stop burning grass after that.

may, may not works for you but worth a try.[/quote]

my neighbor almost 3 day burn the grass… want to crazy, even talk to them oso din care… if got raining never, but this few month the weather very hot and dry… ai…

Can PM me the number?

yes i think u can call bomba for that. since i heard that if u wanna burn something, you have to call bomba first to ask whether how much you can burn and what u can burn

ai… not me, is my neighbor burn the grass everyday, and the smoke went to my house… i want to make complaint… one whole night cant zzz…

ai… not me, is my neighbor burn the grass everyday, and the smoke went to my house… i want to make complaint… one whole night cant zzz…[/quote]
what i meant is, you can call them coz they’re responsible for this type of things :smiley:

Hi, I am sorry to tell you that you suffer the same problems. I have filed complaints numerous times at Miri Enviromental Department about the constant burning of soil in front of my house in Ocean Park by an old lady who plants vegetables on other people’s vacant land opposite my house. Every morning I open the door I smell the burning soil in the air and every evening after work I return home just to smell the same thing. The direction of smoke came straight to my house therefore I live with closed window and dry my clothes inside house. I don’t go out to do gardening at all. I yelled at the lady once but tomorrow she did the same thing again. I actually hate selfish people in this world who think nothing of others but themselves. The world is suffering enough from pollution yet people still want to destroy our beautiful earth.
You can call 085-433501 Miri City Council and ask for Environmental Dept but unfortunately they don’t do anything or can’t do anything. They can go and issue warnings but if people don’t stop there’s nothing they can do although I believe a big fine in money could have solved it easily. I even sent letter to Malaysia Environmental Group in KL (aduan_k@doe.gov.my) to expose to them what our city has contributed to the earth’s pollution. Burnings everywhere all over Miri. I asked them to investigate the Miri authorities not sure what they do now. I give up actually. Good luck to you. If you need someone to support your report, please contact me.

ai… not me, is my neighbor burn the grass everyday, and the smoke went to my house… i want to make complaint… one whole night cant zzz…[/quote]

I would also suggest you record in videos everytime you encounter it. Pictures and videos are more real than people just complain and complain in words. Afterall who doesn’t complain about anything. I recorded stray dogs, burning of trash, soil, dogs barkings, anything who knows you may need it one day.

JPJ.? U ok arr there.?

I’ll think still Bomba is the best… They not only can extinguish to put out the fire but I think they can do report or take action on people do open fire which is to near to resident area.