Miri to kuching path source?

any source can lead me from miri to kuching? map or etc…

going to kuching use Google map can liao! :smiley:
Just go to tourist center and buy a latest map

Use a GPS device…guarantee will get you there!

How come I don’t see you ngik ngik… ngok ngok in chat room these days?

miri - sibuti - niah - bintulu - tatau - belingan - selangau - sibu - bintangor - sarikei - saratok - …

[quote=“stay1”]Use a GPS device…guarantee will get you there!

How come I don’t see you ngik ngik… ngok ngok in chat room these days?[/quote]

recently the chat room is gloomy, scary bah… anyway thanks all buddy for ur guide.

thanks buddy for the guide line coz im going to travel from kk to kuching

That’s a long way to travel from KK to Kuching by road. Anyway, drive carefully.

As for the chatroom, It’s better now drop by if you are free

[quote=“stay1”]That’s a long way to travel from KK to Kuching by road. Anyway, drive carefully.

As for the chatroom, It’s better now drop by if you are free[/quote]

ok buddy will drop by. thanks for your concern

i have drive many times from miri to kuching. look for the sign board and always keep left and turn left as well when driving from miri to kuching. do the reverse when you are coming back to miri ie. always turn right. it is a long journey but fun driving and i always stop at sibu town for a night and continue the next day to kuching.

thnks for ur experience sharing, hopefully i wont wrong turn, as i can see from google earth there is many junction in sibu area.

thnks for ur experience sharing, hopefully i wont wrong turn, as i can see from google earth there is many junction in sibu area.[/quote]

i can help on the road from miri to sarikei with shortcut…

thnks for ur experience sharing, hopefully i wont wrong turn, as i can see from google earth there is many junction in sibu area.[/quote]

i can help on the road from miri to sarikei with shortcut…[/quote]

how… neva heard there is shortcut… i would very thnksful for ur help

from miri to bintulu, use the coastal new road straight to bintulu for about 2 hours drive.
luak bay > tukau > bakam > bekenu > niah > bintulu/sibu junction.
follow the road sign, when u reach the roundabout of kidurung, turn 9 O’clock heading to a traffic light and turn left passby hospital and university. you will take the shortcut straight to the junction of bintulu/sibu.

bintulu to sibu only 1 road, will pass by tatau > belingan > mukah junction > selangau > sibu.

from sibu to sarikei, go to hulu lanang bridge. then heading straight to bintangor. near the bintangor town, there is a traffic light junction with road sign. turn left and over a red bridge. go straight and reach sarikei within 25 minutes.

Interesting guide.

Sketch it on a piece of paper so it will be easy to read rather than explaining it in words. You’ll be the hero of the day if you can come up with a map from Miri to Kuching. :slight_smile:

drive slowly between miri and sibu road…u can speed as fast as u want from sarikei to kuching…

VSL,thnks for ur concern

Hopefully someone can provide me and Lady_Ruth the powerpoint drawn map (Miri-Kch) like the good samaritan, (rabbitx) who have provided the map ( Miri-KK via Brunei).

Thanks…

Hopefully someone can provide me and Lady_Ruth the powerpoint drawn map (Miri-Kch) like the good samaritan, (rabbitx) who have provided the map ( Miri-KK via Brunei).

Thanks…

From Miri to Kuching, actually it’s very simple and easy. The only confusing thing is the complex road system at Kuching. Otherwise, from Miri to Sibu up to Serian, maybe up to 7th mile then it’s just one way.