Miri specialties?

Does anyone know what is the specialties of Miri City other than its historical grand old lady or shopping complex or the new fly over?
How about local food?? What attract tourist come to Miri City other than Niah Cave, Lambir National Park or Mulu Cave? Any idea? :roll: :?:

stir fried medin with galic

Yeah… you r rite…

I see a lot of lady chinese tourist around attracted by men with fat wallets :twisted: :twisted:

kes curi kereta!

[quote=“Bumblebee”]Does anyone know what is the specialties of Miri City other than its historical grand old lady or shopping complex or the new fly over?
How about local food?? What attract tourist come to Miri City other than Niah Cave, Lambir National Park or Mulu Cave? Any idea? [/quote]

I’ve been waiting for more feedback from the Miricommunity on bumblebee’s questions. But, I’m disappointed not many gave feedback and none actually can give places of tourist attraction to Miri City … well, I admit it, even I can’t really answer bumblebee … I mean, all those places that you’ve listed are the only places I could think of. If a question is being thrown to me about places to go, I can only think of places like Niah caves, Lambir … bla bla bla. And to go to these places, tourists has to drive. There are actually not many places within Miri itself for tourist to visit, other than the grand Old lady …

Hmm … Bumblebee … Sorry, can’t give more info to you …

[quote=“Bumblebee”]Does anyone know what is the specialties of Miri City other than its historical grand old lady or shopping complex or the new fly over?
How about local food?? What attract tourist come to Miri City other than Niah Cave, Lambir National Park or Mulu Cave? Any idea? :roll: :?:[/quote]

Haven’t been home for far too long to recall places of interest other than those that you’ve mentioned above.

As for food…kolo mee, s’wak laksa, teh c peng.

How about local food?? What attract tourist come to Miri City other than Niah Cave, Lambir National Park or Mulu Cave? Any idea? :roll: :?:[/quote]

The Tanjong Lobang @ Taman Selera beaches. The authority is making a renovation there at the moment. But the two jetties are still accessable. It’s nice to get away from stress by walking along the jetty. Can enjoy the sunset there too…

Senadin 4482. free drink and free imprint demo :mrgreen:

also free test drive of sound proofed car.

a lot of ah bengs

malaysian style mafia lololololol

There are quite a number of places/activities to do in Miri, e.g.
Luak Esplanade
Bekenu - e.g. Bungai Beach (look for fossils)
Kuala Sibuti (homestay and river cruise looking for monkeys, crocodiles)
Crocodile farm
Pertoleum museum
Lambir (not only for the water falls, but jungle trekking)
Logan Bunut (inland fresh water lake)
Scuba diving
Miri International Jazz Festival
Mud Volcano

By the way, have you tried umai, tiga-masam, midin with chinese red wine, ikan “bututu” ?

see… there are lots to do and eat in Miri… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

telo penyuk

:stuck_out_tongue:

sit at ming cafe area and watch ah beng drag/speeding.

got meh? is it those with noisy sport exhausts the sound very very loud but car slow like turtle?

hahahhaa, attraction oso kan??? it attracts ppls attention…hehehhehee…

attract attraction to buat malu… if car fast nothing to say… but… haizzzz

yalo,drive 660,850,1000,1300,1500cc like its a 2000cc turbo car,or 1600vtec powered car… dah la exhaust sound like drunken mosquito,hahahhahaa…

Ha ha ha… This is the best thread I have read so far!!!

I just joined an hour ago, needing to find out more about Miri.
I’m flying in on March 10 and will be staying there the whole year.
I’m also a newbie.

I am not fond of working overseas because of 2 things. I am particular
about food and peolpe. I like Malaysians. And friends promised
me you guys have roasted suckling pig there.

After dinner, I look forward to sipping coffee while watching the turtle race of the Ah Beng.

Tourists spots are not a big deal for me. Good people, great food…
what more can you ask for?

Thanks guys.