Miri Refuse Collection (not)

Hey all,
Wassup with the refuse collection service??
Our street in Luak Bay hasn’t been picked up since last Monday and it is now a terrible mess. Trash everywhere; so upsetting!
I’m going in to the Council offices tomorrow to pay my rates so will see if I can get any info on the refuse problem.
Best,

bumiko area also not pick up for a week… planning to trow all those rubbish on Mayor Lai’s living compound…

Take photos of rubbish,post it all over facebook and this forum.

post to najib :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sent the rubbish to mayor house…
anyone know where the idiot stay?

V.C.Chong Gardens Luak Bay …cluster of detached housing on the left as you reach the bottom of Tanjong hill… current Supp Chairman’s abode is located there as well… with enough trash you can spread the load :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

mirian !!! let’s trash him house !!!

Lol…

i heard that he is busy dealing with MACC and busy clearing his on mess~! For sure he got no time for the streets now.

Anyone can clarify bout this?

Our City Boss is arrogant. His contractors also same. They won’t care much. Really , the best way is to dump the rubbish in front of Miri City Council. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
If you complain too much, he will ask you to migrate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sigh :frowning: … this is my one week’s trash they last collected on Wednesday, today is Monday, tomorrow will be exactly one week, how leh :x
by the way this is a new contractor (…Bumi Hijau) with brand new dump truck some more :cry:

[quote=“laupan”]sigh :frowning: … this is my one week’s trash they last collected on Wednesday, today is Monday, tomorrow will be exactly one week, how leh :x
by the way this is a new contractor (…Bumi Hijau) with brand new dump truck some more :cry:
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/Liansu_Miensu/1weektrash_zps2cd3bc3d.jpg[/quote]
Where is this location? :shock:

oooh… my trash bin emptied today at 3:30pm, waah… Wednesday-to-Wednesday oh … looks like we are gonna to have to go thru the same thing week-after week oh! :evil:

complain to council. say collection need to be done at least 3 times a week.