Miri Paintball

Hi all, any paintball lovers here? Anyone tried yet?

What do you think on the paintball scene in Miri?

Price wise, popularity of sport etc.

wait for event, the price will be cheaper. around rm15/person, 5person/team but ofcos you canot set your own rules and bullets are limited. if not wrong, they ngam ngam had one event last sunday…

RM15/person? That’s too cheap… But of course
the limited bullets wouldn’t give you much fun either…

Did you try though?

yeap. joined their event twice. first was rm30, second time was rm15 and each team get one hamper even if youre the last team. last sunday event was rm15 also but only top 3 teams get hamper.

I never join before. But each time a friend post their photo on FB about their paintball game, there’s always bruises on their bodies.

bruises of honor man… its a fighting man’s badge of courage and honor…

hehehehe

i got a bad experience last time, i consider got a “headshot” the paintball bust at the cover chun chun infront of my mouth, the paint went in directly… yuck the taste of the paintball… but other then that i didn’t get shot at all. but i love the game, if they will lower down the price a bit it will be more better

hey Paintball lovers,

i saw a Gym facilities at paintball area, do anyone know wat r their charges of using the Gym Facilities there?

pls post comments on how was the services & price wise of the games offered there at the moments?

Thanks !

Yes, I agree it’s rather a painful game,
but only if it hit the wrong part of body huh…

Yikes about your experience lcsiong… That sure is yucky huh…

What kind of price range are you looking at, and do you have a
group of friends interested too? If you have and I can gather 30-40
people we might be able to negotiate a better deal?

I’m running a discounts site, but to negotiate good deals first
I have to find out how many are interested then we could feature
that on my website.

[quote=“Perfect Guy”]hey Paintball lovers,

i saw a Gym facilities at paintball area, do anyone know wat r their charges of using the Gym Facilities there?

pls post comments on how was the services & price wise of the games offered there at the moments?

Thanks ![/quote]

Hey buddy, I was there yesterday to get some
details from the management and here is what
I got from them:-

Men:
RM60/month + additional RM200 annually paid upfront.

Women:
RM50/month no extra fees.

[quote=“TopEarner”][quote=“Perfect Guy”]hey Paintball lovers,

Thanks ![/quote]

Men:

Women:
RM50/month no extra fees.[/quote]

Dear Top Earner,

Why Women much more cheaper than Men? it is unfair fees given by managementlo! women & Men shd be equallo!

[quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“TopEarner”][quote=“Perfect Guy”]hey Paintball lovers,

Thanks ![/quote]

Men:

Women:

Dear Top Earner,

Why Women much more cheaper than Men? it is unfair fees given by managementlo! women & Men shd be equallo![/quote]

Hey there, I myself really not sure why the
price difference between the sexes…

I don’t want to make any assumptions either
as may be hurtful to the business, so it’s best
I not comment further…

What do you think though?

[quote=“TopEarner”][quote=“Perfect Guy”][quote=“TopEarner”][quote=“Perfect Guy”]hey Paintball lovers,

Thanks ![/quote]

Men:

Women:

Dear Top Earner,

Why Women much more cheaper than Men? it is unfair fees given by managementlo! women & Men shd be equallo![/quote]

Hey there, I myself really not sure why the
price difference between the sexes…

I don’t want to make any assumptions either
as may be hurtful to the business, so it’s best
I not comment further…

What do you think though?[/quote]

i think THIS IS A SEX DISCRIMINATION! IS THIS COMPANY OPENED BY WOMEN?

Hi Guys,

i last check with the guys there. apparently, they want to encourage more women paintball players to participate. thus, offering an incentives for women by offering cheaper rates. they are trying to create a women team to represent sarawak “one day”. :slight_smile:

[quote=“styled”]Hi Guys,

i last check with the guys there. apparently, they want to encourage more women paintball players to participate. thus, offering an incentives for women by offering cheaper rates. they are trying to create a women team to represent sarawak “one day”. :)[/quote]

^ my thoughts exactly… :slight_smile:

its fun, but i feel that the number of balls they give per game is too little…
i tend to shoot 3 to 5 balls on a sighted enemy and considering i pop up and sight several times per cover,
i tend to run out of balls in the middle of the field…

hehehe
but overall good game… just wish the game ground is bigger and more obstacles…
if this is held in some patch of forest with trees, it would be even more sweet…

not sure of whether it will be hazardous for the environment or not though…

Hey there, I see you guys are pretty knowledgable bout Miri’s Paintball stuff. Was wondering if you guys would also know where you might be able to purchase your own gun and gear??

Well just the gun… I kinda know where to get the gear for paintball.

Any ideas?

Hey there, I see you guys are pretty knowledgable bout Miri’s Paintball scene. I’m actually looking to play more of the game by gettin my own gun and gear, so was wonderin if you guys would know where I could purchase my own stuff?

Well maybe just the gun… I kinda know where i can get the gear.

Any suggestions??

Hi, Black130188,

there are some terms and condition when you want to purchase the paintball marker. would advise you to check with MPA paintball. i believe you can ask them. :wink:

i know some guys got it from KK and kuching. but beware, holding a marker brings forth great responsibility. if you get caught, you CAN/MUST go to jail.