Miri May Fest Battle of The Bands 2012

Date: 11/05/201212/05/2012
Venue: Bulatan Park Miri
Organiser: Sound Stage Event Company

Anyone joining? :smiley:

I guess you’ll be playing solo on your Stratocaster… #Foreveralone :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YES. i always do that. :stuck_out_tongue: But i can get people to play with me. HEHE

p/s: I’m a darn good band manager. LOL

Nah, don’t think like joining that.

I’ll better put effort on “direct to fans” method. lololol :mrgreen:

Still, this would be a fantastic way to showcase your bands talents. Has to be a better way to get more bands to join this.

It is, but no time to practice popular songs to please the judges.

Popular songs will always win, somehow… plus if your band is good in bringing that popular songs…

Try bring a song that no one knows, like for example your original piece… chances are very thin to win… (learn this in frust way)

IMO… depending on what purpose u joinig the battle… If u join to make sure 100% win then perhaps the chance is quite slim… as judges are not familiar with your own songs… but then the pros are you will get more exposure not just to your band but also to your own composed songs if u take it positively… let the Mirian music lovers enjoy ur songs during that event… Happy Band-ing!!

It is, but no time to practice popular songs to please the judges.

Popular songs will always win, somehow… plus if your band is good in bringing that popular songs…

Try bring a song that no one knows, like for example your original piece… chances are very thin to win… (learn this in frust way)[/quote]

true true :smiley:

Oh, what I mean is, we rarely jam other people song such as that popular songs. ^^

So, no time to catch up to that, if just wanna give “performance” of course can, but no point to do half hearted work don’t you agree?

any good song can be introduced?