Miri International Jazz Festival

some quick one
Miri International Jazz Festival is a big hit to Mirian :slight_smile:

Diamond Dave and the Doodaddies from Australia playing Chicago Jazz and Blues

Diamond Dave and the Doodaddies Guitarist

Habana Sax from Cuba - one of the patrons’ Fav! They Rocked the crowd whole night out

Habana Sax Performing multi talent show

Young Chap playing for OMA Sound on progressive Japanese jazz.

Abit hard to understand what they are playing, but their talent are really superb, especially the drummer and the …

Guru of the Double Bass! wow he play the double bass without using bow…very very different from a normal violin player…it is like a bass guitar for him!

More to come :slight_smile:

For more pics, visit here

C&C welcome :slight_smile:
Mirians, tonight there’s another show…a MUST-NOT-MISS SHOW for every jazz lover!

hmmm… the content sounds familiar… i thought i read it somewhere :smiley:

nice photoshooting u have ruidi :slight_smile: , i hope i was there too… too bad no money buy the entrance ticket

dasolve : isit? how come i don’t know one :stuck_out_tongue: will post summore up

kacuak: it is actually very worth to go there. The ticket is actually not expensive, taking consideration that you get such great performance…worth it…

the ticket last time i saw in newspaper like need register xpax 019? and RM120 per entry? lol

nice pics u have :slight_smile:

wao,nice set u got there :smiley:

I love esp #1 #2 #3,good colour,clean and nice,very nice !!!

oh yes!!! i was there last nite all i can say is wow!!! nice!!! i love it!!! must go

my4to, you should bring your 135mm there…sure rocks!

thanks yong, kacuak

kacuak, the tickets is RM 60 per night , if you are celcom user, you got RM 12 discount.

[quote=“cruidi”]some quick one
Miri International Jazz Festival is a big hit to Mirian :slight_smile:

Diamond Dave and the Doodaddies from Australia playing Chicago Jazz and Blues

Diamond Dave and the Doodaddies Guitarist
http://www.diwaris.com/?ref=online

Habana Sax from Cuba - one of the patrons’ Fav! They Rocked the crowd whole night out

Habana Sax Performing multi talent show

Young Chap playing for OMA Sound on progressive Japanese jazz.

Abit hard to understand what they are playing, but their talent are really superb, especially the drummer and the …

Guru of the Double Bass! wow he play the double bass without using bow…very very different from a normal violin player…it is like a bass guitar for him!

More to come :slight_smile:

For more pics, visit here

C&C welcome :slight_smile:
Mirians, tonight there’s another show…a MUST-NOT-MISS SHOW for every jazz lover![/quote]

excuse me…that URL is not posted by me…Sha…or whoever he is…it is just not good to hijack people’s thread for your own good…

Sha…please follow th rule,you cant simply use other ppl name to advertise your own things :expressionless:

i think it’s spam…???

I was there too last night and WOW nice la. Sayang the rain got spoil a bit la.

i think sha has only intended to high-light your nice pics as he has only selected the 'quote’function from the BB Codes?
nothing rude or bad intended, i beleive? :smiley:

hehe! ‘spam’ is some very nice pics?! :mrgreen:

today weather seems like worse than yest but performance equally or let say the ending much more superb than yest.

For those who been there, will know what i am talking.

Dasolve, which one is u ah… i bet u must be some guy holding big DSLR in front. Hehe… i was there too! The ending! Superb!!! HIGH AH!!

i should be the one who look stupidly over there without getting into “media” section.

hmm… i dun even use ticket to sneak in :stuck_out_tongue: shhh…
still wat colour u wear har?
Which side u stand? left or right from audience view