Miri go kart?

is there any place in miri where ppl can rent go kart then play for few round?
like in jerudong brunei or velocity in kuch…

we have the track alrdy,but only use for cuprix n for them to practice…
ppl who hav go kart in miri,rent la ur go kart…20rm 30min ka.hehehe

Ever think of that as well,
Dont know that anybody renting any…

[quote=“3zz”]is there any place in miri where ppl can rent go kart then play for few round?
like in jerudong brunei or velocity in kuch…

we have the track alrdy,but only use for cuprix n for them to practice…
ppl who hav go kart in miri,rent la ur go kart…20rm 30min ka.hehehe[/quote]

i wondered normal car can masuk or not…

I tot ahzheng wee already try his s15 drifting there leh :mrgreen:

in Langkawi was about RM70 i think, for 7mins or so…cannot remember, long time d

[quote=“markenjah”]I tot ahzheng wee already try his s15 drifting there leh :mrgreen:

ahfai or bobby?
ahzheng i duno hehe
maybe they gt ask for special permission?
randomly let u masuk can arh?
bayar same rate as go-kart?
if lidat i wan masuk liao…=D

the go kart track builded for wasted! few year back from now but only organise few event!
2010 - only do 1 drifting event and 1 cubrix!

GOVERNMENT REALLY PANDAI WASTED MONEY!!
Public wanna masuk but hv to apply permit!
Rent the go kart? so far nobody play how to rent?
If wanna play cub then still can masuk but rider need to practise and get the permit from them! or else look for wong’s motor, maybe they can help!

Bobby s15 la…hehe…
He’s drifting there…cn always ask him how he can go in and drift there leh :mrgreen:
Must sure got permission one la…
Not simply just masuk like that…

[quote=“Ransu”][quote=“markenjah”]I tot ahzheng wee already try his s15 drifting there leh :mrgreen:

ahfai or bobby?
ahzheng i duno hehe
maybe they gt ask for special permission?
randomly let u masuk can arh?
bayar same rate as go-kart?
if lidat i wan masuk liao…=D[/quote]

Hmm…dunno how’s the politics…
If like here,shah alam there’s one place i know.Near the stadium.Got track for go kart.Havent try it yet.Will do…
Heard Rm70 half an-hour leh…outfit included

[quote=“alexysl”]the go kart track builded for wasted! few year back from now but only organise few event!
2010 - only do 1 drifting event and 1 cubrix!

GOVERNMENT REALLY PANDAI WASTED MONEY!!
Public wanna masuk but hv to apply permit!
Rent the go kart? so far nobody play how to rent?
If wanna play cub then still can masuk but rider need to practise and get the permit from them! or else look for wong’s motor, maybe they can help![/quote]

miri gokart?? i with my fren have try lapping…but the very sharp corner so hard la for normal car especially that limited radius of turning…IMO the gokart track not really safe…how come track got pond center they hahah…3zz…better u buy a gokart loh…below 10k u can find already…

to apply permit…u have to write letter to kpsu miri…then they will get approval from kch kpsu…ive meet the person incharge of this gokart track…named robert injen(i dunno if he is still in charge today)…last time got ppl drift inside no permit at all,i mean not the 1 organize by GT motor…thats y he bising2…kesian the pak guard…he try to stop but the guy scold him and…no manner lah

GoKarting in Miri is dying and plenty kart for sale cheap, if anyone want to rent 1 day with mechanic and all spares rm 800 1 kart, helmet and baju you supply, also fuel got

with tyre also?

off course but hard compound

rm800 whole day?so can ask few ppl collect money n play?hehe

im thinking sumthing thats similar to the Velocity indoor gokart @ kuch.
few minutes or laps for few ringgit enuf lah…hehe
pic i found after google-ing.credits to its owner

track only available saturday from 3 to 6 so 800 for 3 hours, this is with full rotax 125 zipkart.

Play R/C.

Go kart is nice but seems like very low public interest, and majority of Miri inhabitants dun spend on things like this.

I have my 1st experience with go kart yesterday night at sepang. I feel so damn disappointed by miri track !

Miri Go-Kart is dead from day 1. At least the govt should open it for public to go jogging instead… :roll:

Should just open the place up and allow DRIFTING! Then I’d gladly drive my rustbucket all the way up to Miri to do some sliding!