Miri Drag Race 2010

[quote=“JYhachiroku”]4ag members build two engine for the event, hopefully both able to catch up for the race… pure made and tuned in Miri…
but unexpected 2wd n 4wd was put in same group which totally unfair for 2wd vehicle, hope both can be separated or else… might not taking part…

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6573/1303201016.jpg
4A-GE…

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/666/dscn2047x.jpg
7A hybrid…[/quote]

nice Motul sticker!!!

motul can sponsor the entrance fee ? since we supporting u liaw, we need ur support also…

Sponsorship will let MOTUL KL to decide!

motul sticker???ehhhhh…sticker shop potong punya…???i think my fren want take out oredi…change to UNORCO99…good…

[attachment=0]DSC00599.JPG[/attachment]
wa…see…so fast take it out oredi…

:roll:

any other sponsor besides motul?

my pass years experience was, since i’m a student 2001… i asked for sponsor but no one wanted to “hiu” me … :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: until year 2006 AM1 oil company on the race day chat with us , after he found out i was the top 5 in year pass year 2005 turbo open… on the spot he gave me T-Shirt, Camp to park our cars n rest, ( really appreciate that cos i spend all the money into the car n out of budget for renting the camp with few hundred bucks ) …guess wut i’m the only guy who wear their sponsor T-SHIRT on the stage taking the trophy and others dun even bother to put on the t-shirt or do any advertising for their product… we not the fastest but our car was the only pure made in Miri car who step on the stage receiving the trophy in 2006 turbo open… motorsport spirit is important …
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4576/am1.jpg

any other sponsor besides motul?[/quote]

susah la… into motorsport if do everything personally could be bankrupt… now at least we work out a team, sharing parts n til now roughly both our project car dump more than rm50k already … but still no any support or sponsorship from industrial advertisement… this how true a motorsport industrial in our local market, they never support ppl who really dedicated into the sport instead they asked us dig out money to buy their product.

By here we thanks for the “sarawak Gas” 's AhChai workshop which give us fully support on workshop facilities and man power… the reason we selected the workshop because they own the most professional tools and equipment, all tools used are branded, proper tools for the job which we could carried out the job without damaging bolts, nuts, expansive racing parts… and etc… no one would like their HKS Racing cams to be tighten by china spanner n damage it … n since they also spare parts supplier so spares are cheap n easy to get… how ever, the most important still… The friendly, friendly and willing to help shop owner… Mr.Cai … and also thanks for miricommunity 4AGE member who gave support, we never selfish for our project… We learn, we build and we share… even single drop of coolant , oils… are important for our engine push to 10’000rpm at high turbo boost, we learn from trial and error… we know what 4AGE want…
:mrgreen: and we recommend 4ag lover to The workshop we build our cars…

might drop in soon for advice but then again i dont want to disturb the process of building a track car

jst 1 2 knw, if there will be a ctgry 4 Kei-car…

there is not

[quote=“JYhachiroku”]
susah la… into motorsport if do everything personally could be bankrupt… now at least we work out a team, sharing parts n til now roughly both our project car dump more than rm50k already … but still no any support or sponsorship from industrial advertisement… this how true a motorsport industrial in our local market, they never support ppl who really dedicated into the sport instead they asked us dig out money to buy their product.

By here we thanks for the “sarawak Gas” 's AhChai workshop which give us fully support on workshop facilities and man power… the reason we selected the workshop because they own the most professional tools and equipment, all tools used are branded, proper tools for the job which we could carried out the job without damaging bolts, nuts, expansive racing parts… and etc… no one would like their HKS Racing cams to be tighten by china spanner n damage it … n since they also spare parts supplier so spares are cheap n easy to get… how ever, the most important still… The friendly, friendly and willing to help shop owner… Mr.Cai … and also thanks for miricommunity 4AGE member who gave support, we never selfish for our project… We learn, we build and we share… even single drop of coolant , oils… are important for our engine push to 10’000rpm at high turbo boost, we learn from trial and error… we know what 4AGE want…
:mrgreen: and we recommend 4ag lover to The workshop we build our cars…[/quote]

that’s the spirit we want! let those big companies open their eyes for us in sarawakian motorsport! yes I admit that currently is tough to acquire sponsorship if we’re doing it all on our own. even in drag sepang also we can see this kind of similar sproblem. only those from recognized team were lucky enough being sponsored even from tiny drop of coolant until few sets of tires during race.

i did saw conoco, am1 oil sponsor those miri 4ag monsters. really appreciate their contributions.

hopefully we can bring miri 4ag to the next level. pray 10-11s this year. 8)

hope to see all those monstrous engine screaming on that day!!

majority sabah car not coming due to BORNEO MOTORSPORT CARNIVAL on the same weekend of borneo drag race!

Borneo Motorsports Carnival? Where is that?

i tink dat event at sabah…
the one wif drag dift autoshow etc2

3zz, u r right, that is the biggest motor event at sabah KK!!! drag drift audio autoshow and also racing QUEEN lagi!!!

the area between the main road and the track at lutong airpot has been cleared this afternoon…

will kuching dragster join miri drag??sabahan?will there b sabah vs sarawak or the normal sarawak vs brunei battle??
what car from brunei will joining??
apart from 4age grup from miri,anymore mirian joining??

im just trying bump this thread.hehe

syg lor…i just come back from sabah today!

[quote=“3zz”]the area between the main road and the track at lutong airpot has been cleared this afternoon…

will kuching dragster join miri drag??sabahan?will there b sabah vs sarawak or the normal sarawak vs brunei battle??
what car from brunei will joining??
apart from 4age grup from miri,anymore mirian joining??

im just trying bump this thread.hehe[/quote]

Kuching, many drag car not coming due to AAM license and transportation expensive.
Miri, mmsc dont want to join AAM license so some of the AAM license owner not joining.
Brunei, for sure they all come… s15, evo, subaru, honda, suzuki, rx7 and etc
Sabah, there is a very big event on same day, 1st Borneo Motorsport Carnival, got drift, auto show, racing queen, audio show, etc.

for sure they all follow the train to be update program and show also equipment. Miri only hv the track but the road condition is getting worst.
for me, i dont like to see them fight but i like to see the sportmanship in btw all the racer!!! they should fight for themselve’s best time!