Miri District Council (Dog Licence)

I received the notice this afternoon from Miri City Council…

Not sure if u guys also received same notice as mine.

[attachment=0]MBM.jpg[/attachment]

Miri can keep a ■■■■■ for RM6?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are not alone. I received the notification too. Had to spend RM10 for 2 dogs.

which are is this? i got 4 dogs at home,one female and the rest male without dog license.

That means you have to purchase 4 licenses at a total cost of RM18. (3 male x RM4 + 1 female x RM6)

wow… i didnt know you need license to own a dog… owh well… btw notice the last part of the sentence in the image above… hahaha cant help it. :stuck_out_tongue:
" ii) More than three (3) dogs including a "female dog* are kept in the same premises " lol…

it’s true that u need to get license for the dog…last time if not mistaken, only RM2 for the green tag…

hahah…they’r so creative! female dog = a ■■■■■. “thumbs up” :lol:

female dog is indeed known as “b1tch” and there’s no doubt about it. a male dog is known as “sire”.

you can check this out : http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_male_dog_called

whr to get dog licence? as i got a puppy back home. hahaha…

Ha? licence for dogs? I got 3 male and 2 female at home. Is this true? :evil:

That means you have to purchase 4 licenses at a total cost of RM18. (3 male x RM4 + 1 female x RM6)[/quote]

didn’t it say 5x the payment if exceed? zzzzzzzzzz why so troublesome de

Why i didn’t get the notice la? I have been pestering my parents to get license for our dogs, with this, they will surely do it sooner. By the way, i got 2 female dogs, so i need to pay (RM 6 + RM6 x5) = RM36 for both my dogs?

yup 5times for additional dogs…i hope no cat license in the future…if not then many of us have to pay extra for having many cats

Why is the ■■■■■ is more expensive than a male dog

because b*tch can get pregnant but male dog can’t…