Miri contractor

can anyone recommend honest, get the job done, and quoting reasonable price contractor in Miri ? thanks

Avoid contractor like Mr.Ling , his h/p no 012 850 2880 . His works is like a rip-off and slaughter u as much

Already PM you the contractor number

Avoid contractor like Mr.Ling , his h/p no 012 850 2880 . His works is like a rip-off and slaughter u as much[/quote]

mind to share more info on this mr ling? so that more mirian is aware?

What kind of contractor that you looking for?

Can pm me details for reasonable with gd workmanship renovation contractor ?

there no reasonable contractor… they all blood sucker…

buy your own material.
They asked them to quote the workmanship. it will be much more cheaper.

agreed!!..some claim they r contractor but they will sub con or ask other guy to go ur house to check what you what…last time mine kena 3x sub con…rm 12k to wall up my wet kitchen, hack dry kitchen wall,electrical n pipe job, reinstall windows n door…

agreed!!..some claim they r contractor but they will sub con or ask other guy to go ur house to check what you what…last time mine kena 3x sub con…rm 12k to wall up my wet kitchen, hack dry kitchen wall,electrical n pipe job, reinstall windows n door…if simple job better like laying bricks, better cari contractor tht work in the cemetry…

I know a very good carpenter....

but he is in demand, you will need to wait

Hi, we do renovation jobs, just recently set-up in Miri. Experienced in doing renovation work in Kuching for around 8 years now with good workmanship. You may contact David: +6012 8988 966 for quotation.

Can you pM pls or share his contact

how bout due to leaking from the roof and spoil part of the ceiling in the room, do Mr. David will give quotation and actually repair the rooftop and the ceiling? i mean not doing the renovation, just repairing…

Hi there,

He is currently away overseas and will only be back in October 2016. Not
sue if you want to wait for too long?

Thank you.