Miri Buffet Dinner

Hi there, I was here to ask is there any recommended buffet dinner in Miri nowadays? Or until now the best still Cafe Rosita and what did they serve?

Thanks

Better go for buffet BBQ steamboat …

where in Miri can I get buffets? lunch, dinner, japanese, korean … i dun want steamboat … ate for 3hrs and I’m still not full … its a waste of my time

I usually go to Mega hotel buffet

HARTZ CHICKEN BESIDE OF IMPERIAL MALL… all dish based on chicken

Hartz chicken pasta is yummy…

I would say Hartz too. The price is low but the food is nice. Eat chicken all the way but there are others too

3hours non stop? i must salute u…

i went Rosita Cafe on Father’s day…

the food was not bad…

more choices compared to the Palm Villa Restaurant, imperial on mother’s day…

There were salad bars with many types of salads…fruits (just a few types), sushi…not much choices too
other food like beef, fish fillet, octopus, most of them were chickens…

one thing special was the roasted lamb…they had whole lamb and they cut it on the spot…the taste was good, no ‘fishy’ with very little black pepper taste. I wish it could have sauce or whatever…there were ribs and chicken wings (bbq or roasted style)

They had food served steamed in the middle…the food was not bad…special ones

desserts, cakes and agar2? not much choices too…

i have one complain. there was no drink to choose :cry: i thought they would serve cold drinks like orange juice, coffee, tea or whatever bla bla bla…they served only cold plain water…i expected to have more seafood

i can upload some pics if you want LOL

Shashiki inside Parkson?

[quote=“siam88”]i went Rosita Cafe on Father’s day…

the food was not bad…

There were salad bars with many types of salads…fruits (just a few types), sushi…not much choices too

one thing special was the roasted lamb…they had whole lamb and they cut it on the spot…the taste was good, no ‘fishy’ with very little black pepper taste. I wish it could have sauce or whatever…there were ribs and chicken wings (bbq or roasted style)

i have one complain. there was no drink to choose :cry: i thought they would serve cold drinks like orange juice, coffee, tea or whatever bla bla bla…they served only cold plain water…i expected to have more seafood

i can upload some pics if you want LOL[/quote]

You went on Sunday? I was there on sunday, whole lamb @.@

[quote=“ALBHmiri”][quote=“siam88”]i went Rosita Cafe on Father’s day…

the food was not bad…

You went on Sunday? I was there on sunday, whole lamb @.@[/quote]

yeap…i was there…
people were queuing for it haha
it was kinda special :lol:

but i don’t think they have it for normal days’ buffet

3hours non stop? i must salute u…[/quote]

i live to eat … :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“siam88”][quote=“ALBHmiri”][quote=“siam88”]i went Rosita Cafe on Father’s day…

the food was not bad…

You went on Sunday? I was there on sunday, whole lamb @.@[/quote]

yeap…i was there…
people were queuing for it haha
it was kinda special :lol:

but i don’t think they have it for normal days’ buffet[/quote]

LOL, i was there also… I think that is the only day which is special 1… normal weekend buffet doesnt have lamb iszit i heard from my friend

Imperial Palace buffet.

Try Meritz Hotel, good quality. Better than Parkcity and Marriot.

meritz? oh no…

Imperial Palace does not have buffet unless you are referring to their breakfast buffet. Imperial Hotel has weekend buffet; with live stall for lamb and is currently featuring Sushi and BBQ items (not a live bbq, items are prepared in the kitchen grill)

sorry to bump up a 8-month-old topic…juz to ask for opinion and suggestions of where is the best buffet dinner in miri… Does Cafe Rosita still hold the title of Number 1 buffet? i personally went to Cafe Rosita only n no other buffet.so cant really compare. for those who had been to several buffet dinner,mind to share a bit in terms of pricing,food variety and any special dish? thanks a lot.

Melinau Terrace at Park City Everly Hotel also not that bad. Can give it a try.