Miri BMW Community (M.B.C)

oi…got o nt o…??? :?: :?:

Hi there,
Anyone interested in an old owner’s handbook of BMW 735i E23 ?
I got 1 for give away or through away if nobody respond by this year end.

cheers…

[quote=“lasting99”]Hi there,

cheers…[/quote]

any friend owns a bimmer?if so…ask them to join in the club lar…hehehe

[quote=“lasting99”]Hi there,

cheers…[/quote]

this is a 3.5 litre SOHC engine right?
which year of make?

[quote=“bimmerGuy”]
any friend owns a bimmer?if so…ask them to join in the club lar…hehehe[/quote]

I got 1 friend but he is in Canada! He is currently restoring a BMW classic (the 2002).
Happy to say he is also a MC.net member. mirichai88 if you are reading this please give
them a buzz here and share some info of your project. 8)

[quote=“Saf”]
this is a 3.5 litre SOHC engine right?
which year of make?[/quote]

Yes it was a 3.5 litres SOHC 6-cylinders fuel injected! But now i think they changed the engine
to 2.8 turbo diesel Toyota engine! :?
The car “green card” year registered is 1984, it was new then, my sister was 1st owner. If you
are referring to the owner’s handbook then i don’t know how old, I got the handbook from my
friend in Brunei sometime back in 1998.

wah…that’s a very long time AGO leh…hahaha

For all the bimmers i saw out around town area driving around…those must be fake…hahaha…j/k la…its impossible that no 1 here owns a bimmer xcept me…its ridiculously impossible…

bimmerGuy - looks like you are very lonely oh! Are you saying after 3 pages of this post still no one listed beside you?
I don’t know who currently here own BMW but i say I know a few here who have owned one in their past. ok, here goes…
gohky - about 25 yrs ago, me - last one sold 2004…and… and… kiketitic…
“–MEMORY FATAL ERROR–”
“–OUT OF BRAIN NEURON–”

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

[quote=“lasting99”]bimmerGuy - looks like you are very lonely oh! Are you saying after 3 pages of this post still no one listed beside you?
I don’t know who currently here own BMW but i say I know a few here who have owned one in their past. ok, here goes…
gohky - about 25 yrs ago, me - last one sold 2004…and… and… kiketitic…
“–MEMORY FATAL ERROR–”
“–OUT OF BRAIN NEURON–”

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:[/quote]

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: yup…this seems like a big fat failure for a thread…haiz…

u can sell ur car and buy back waja liao lo… hahahahahahahahaha :mrgreen:

[quote=“lasting99”][quote=“bimmerGuy”]
any friend owns a bimmer?if so…ask them to join in the club lar…hehehe[/quote]

I got 1 friend but he is in Canada! He is currently restoring a BMW classic (the 2002).
Happy to say he is also a MC.net member. mirichai88 if you are reading this please give
them a buzz here and share some info of your project. 8) [/quote]

Do we call a 2002 classic car?

bimmer, how much your car cost?

[quote=“bimmerGuy”]
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: yup…this seems like a big fat failure for a thread…haiz…[/quote]

Don’t worry bimmerGuy, just keep bumping it up, sooner or later someone will join this club. cheers :mrgreen:

[quote=“Smallee”]
Do we call a 2002 classic car?[/quote]

Yes, All BMW 2002 from 1968 to 1976 are now considered classic.

planning to buy 1?? it’s around 120-130k :mrgreen:

[quote=“Smallee”]
Do we call a 2002 classic car?[/quote]

Yes, All BMW 2002 from 1968 to 1976 are now considered classic.[/quote]

The modern classic :?: :?:

[quote=“bimmerGuy”]
planning to buy 1?? it’s around 120-130k :mrgreen:[/quote]
Got so cheap mah? you refer to recond or used one is it? The brand new one pangsang when see the price!

[quote=“bimmerGuy”]
The modern classic :?: :?:[/quote]
I don’t know which category of classic it is, but just know that it is very popular among collector
and restorer.
For those who didn’t know, BMW 2002 is not the year but it is the model called 2002, like the 2000, 1800, 1600… etc…
that’s how they designate their car back in the 60’s & 70’s b4 they change it to 3-series, 5-series, etc…

[quote=“lasting99”] [quote=“bimmerGuy”]
The modern classic :?: :?:[/quote]
I don’t know which category of classic it is, but just know that it is very popular among collector
and restorer.
For those who didn’t know, BMW 2002 is not the year but it is the model called 2002, like the 2000, 1800, 1600… etc…
that’s how they designate their car back in the 60’s & 70’s b4 they change it to 3-series, 5-series, etc…[/quote]

Oic… me mistaken and tot it was the YOM… after googling through and find out… then I realize it is really a Classic.

[quote=“lasting99”][quote=“bimmerGuy”]
planning to buy 1?? it’s around 120-130k :mrgreen:[/quote]
Got so cheap mah? you refer to recond or used one is it? The brand new one pangsang when see the price![/quote]

Got…recond mah…brand new would cost around 200-300K o more la… :mrgreen:

Best Madam Win…

[attachment=1]1991_bmw_nasca_27_sb.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]2297241957_6bdcc185ba.jpg[/attachment]

© Copyright 2006-2018 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.