Miri BMW Community (M.B.C)

nice dude… Miri Bimmer Club…

thx man…bt its Miri BMW Community…not Club :mrgreen:

[quote=“bimmerGuy”]Ok…here is a few of my car picture…i know its nothing special…so hopefully i can modify it as soon as possible :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[attachment=3]4.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=2]3.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]2.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]1.JPG[/attachment][/quote]

Get the M bodykit, M exhaust… and some nice 18" OR 19" rims wrapped in Potenzas…

[quote=“LWong
Get the M bodykit, M exhaust… and some nice 18” OR 19" rims wrapped in Potenzas…[/quote]

In progress… :mrgreen:

boring./…

why is it boring?

get a bimmer, so no more boring lo… xD

B
U
M
P
!!

any bimmer around town joining??(sound so desperate)heheh :mrgreen:

i will join if i buy 6 series or driving a x6 or m3

I’ll join if i got tis!

sure no problem…thx for the support man…

why is it boring?[/quote]

if u chat more with me den i wont be bored…(r u female ??? coz i’m not gay hahaha)

why is it boring?[/quote]

if u chat more with me den i wont be bored…(r u female ??? coz i’m not gay hahaha)[/quote]

omg !!! u r a guy… :shock: :oops:

GAY~!

BUMP!
any bimmer driver out there?dont be shy…join in… :mrgreen:

I used to owned an E23 & later changed to E30. From the 2 experience I say BMW for me
stand for Broke My Wallet! :lol:

Also, M.B.C sounds like Married But Cheeky! hahahahaha… :mrgreen:

I used to owned an E23 & later changed to E30. From the 2 experience I say BMW for me
stand for Broke My Wallet! :lol:

Also, M.B.C sounds like Married But Cheeky! hahahahaha… :mrgreen:[/quote]

well…tat wont b too bad is it??hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
so i’m guessing that you still own your e30?

[quote=“bimmerGuy”]
so i’m guessing that you still own your e30?[/quote]

Nope, it Broke My Wallet ( :lol: ) so I sold it 4 years ago. You can still see that car driving
around town, I don’t know how the current owner manage it. The car is a 320i type e30
champagne color, plate no. KL13Q . Don’t get me wrong but i think it is a very nice car
to drive. What let it down is the local mechanic which are all n00b to BMW engine
management system & standard. One day while I was trouble-shooting the electrical short
I found someone previously wired a live wire to chassis via a 50 ohms 10W resistor!
You know they thought white/black color wire are ground but BMW use Brown color as
ground!

I got to go now, can chat more later when when you have MBC gathering or yam-cha.
if i’m welcome :wink:

cheers,

[quote=“lasting99”][quote=“bimmerGuy”]
so i’m guessing that you still own your e30?[/quote]

Nope, it Broke My Wallet ( :lol: ) so I sold it 4 years ago. You can still see that car driving
around town, I don’t know how the current owner manage it. The car is a 320i type e30
champagne color, plate no. KL13Q . Don’t get me wrong but i think it is a very nice car
to drive. What let it down is the local mechanic which are all n00b to BMW engine
management system & standard. One day while I was trouble-shooting the electrical short
I found someone previously wired a live wire to chassis via a 50 ohms 10W resistor!
You know they thought white/black color wire are ground but BMW use Brown color as
ground!

I got to go now, can chat more later when when you have MBC gathering or yam-cha.
if i’m welcome :wink:

cheers,[/quote]

my friend you are most welcome to the gathering that is IF i have members to start with…hahahaha

eh eh ur bmw the headlamp cant adjust up and down anymore leh…now like very low…hard to see leh…

© Copyright 2006-2018 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.