5. Fallenelves guest
  6. TeamGD
  7. Yong99
  8. Angel_lina
  9. Love Miri
  10. Rabbitx
  11. Rachelle
  12. ahzheng_wee + GF

Wow. list is growing. Good good. Too bad i can’t join. got some financial crisis now :stuck_out_tongue: Have fun ya guys

Yeah, response is good… MC.nets are great… furthermore, we just need a reason to go out and have a bit of fun. And, hope things changes for you so that you could join us dude… :slight_smile:

waa…so many ppl gonna consume alcohol on the 8th arr. dunno i’m still around of not that time…
Sir Fallenelves, may i have ‘reservation’ for myself on the list? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets bring up minum maniacs guys!!! Bump for you fallnelves!!!

In the presence of Lord Avantgrade Duke of Hornbill Land,
Your presence in our humble social event is most welcome, and indeed will I your humble servant will be more than glad to add your ever prestigious name into our guest list…

Yours Sincerely,
Fallenelves…

LOL… Jokes aside… hope to see you there brother!

Updated!

1. Fallenelves & Wife
  2. Jerry_Lim
  3. Vixivious (Possibly)
  4. Fallenelves guest
  5. Fallenelves guest
  6. TeamGD
  7. Yong99
  8. Angel_lina
  9. Love Miri
  10. Rabbitx
  11. Rachelle
  12. ahzheng_wee + GF
  13. Avantgrade

[quote=“Fallenelves”]In the presence of Lord Avantgrade Duke of Hornbill Land,
Your presence in our humble social event is most welcome, and indeed will I your humble servant will be more than glad to add your ever prestigious name into our guest list…

Yours Sincerely,
Fallenelves…

Updated!

1. Fallenelves & Wife
  2. Jerry_Lim
  3. Vixivious (Possibly)
  4. Fallenelves guest
  5. Fallenelves guest
  6. TeamGD
  7. Yong99
  8. Angel_lina
  9. Love Miri
  10. Rabbitx
  11. Rachelle
  12. ahzheng_wee + GF
  13. Avantgrade
    14.gohky

20.[/quote]

[quote=“Fallenelves”]In the presence of Lord Avantgrade Duke of Hornbill Land,

Yours Sincerely,
Fallenelves…

Updated!

1. Fallenelves & Wife
  2. Jerry_Lim
  3. Vixivious (Possibly)
  4. Fallenelves guest
  5. Fallenelves guest
  6. TeamGD
  7. Yong99
  8. Angel_lina
  9. Love Miri
  10. Rabbitx
  11. Rachelle
  12. ahzheng_wee + GF
  13. Avantgarde + GF (reserved by Sir Fallenelves) :stuck_out_tongue:
  14. gohky

20.[/quote]
LOL Fallenelves :lol: :lol:
Oh ya…let me add one more to the list with me :slight_smile:

Hope to se you there too bro

Thanks for the addition avantgrade…!

After receiving a few inquiries, I would just like to make it clear that; It’s advisable not to bring children to gathering, as the nature of the gathering is adult oriented. I solely advise those attending to be at least 18 years old and above, as I do not want the bar or restaurant owner get into trouble due to alcohol being served that night. Minors accompanied by adult’s supervision should be fine, but the consumption of alcohol to minors are a no-no…

Don’t mean to make it harsh, but I want a clean fun and gathering and would like to make Minum-Minum Maniacs events last… don’t want the authorities to shut us down for being or acting irresponsible.

Remember, this event is not to encourage irresponsible consumption of alcohol, but a social gathering for MC.net and it’s guest that we hope will promote the proper ‘night scene’ and ‘night spots’ to everyone…

If there’s any gray areas that you feel need to be address, kindly sent me a message and I will consider and valuate your suggestion.

[quote=“Fallenelves”]After receiving a few inquiries, I would just like to make it clear that; It’s advisable not to bring children to gathering, as the nature of the gathering is adult oriented. I solely advise those attending to be at least 18 years old and above, as I do not want the bar or restaurant owner get into trouble due to alcohol being served that night. Minors accompanied by adult’s supervision should be fine, but the consumption of alcohol to minors are a no-no…

Don’t mean to make it harsh, but I want a clean fun and gathering and would like to make Minum-Minum Maniacs events last… don’t want the authorities to shut us down for being or acting irresponsible.

Remember, this event is not to encourage irresponsible consumption of alcohol, but a social gathering for MC.net and it’s guest that we hope will promote the proper ‘night scene’ and ‘night spots’ to everyone…

If there’s any gray areas that you feel need to be address, kindly sent me a message and I will consider and valuate your suggestion.[/quote]

Agree and well done fallnelves!!!

can count me in?i nvr into a mc.net’s event b4…tis one seem interesting.

Tom,
Consider yourself welcome. We’re hoping to meet many more new members of MC.net’ers… and you don’t have to worry about being out of place… you won’t feel out of place. I will add you to the list and will keep you inform or confirm your availability when the date is nearing… cheers mate!

Updates!
Participants:

1. Fallenelves & Wife
  2. Jerry_Lim
  3. Vixvious (Possibly)
  4. Fallenelves guest
  5. Fallenelves guest
  6. TeamGD
  7. Yong99
  8. Angel_lina
  9. Love Miri
  10. Rabbitx
  11. Rachelle
  12. ahzheng_wee + GF
  13. Avantgrade + GF
  14. Gohky
  15. Tom_bravo

Guys, lets support minum maniacs and let it be the best gathering team in mc.net!!!

Thanks Yong…! :))…

am new here, but would love to join you guys…if its ok, count me and my wife in…

afrenz,
Sure you could join us. Hope to see you there…
Updates!
Participants:

1. Fallenelves & Wife
  2. Jerry_Lim
  3. Vixvious (Possibly)
  4. Fallenelves guest
  5. Fallenelves guest
  6. TeamGD
  7. Yong99
  8. Angel_lina
  9. Love Miri
  10. Rabbitx
  11. Rachelle
  12. ahzheng_wee + GF
  13. Avantgrade + GF
  14. Gohky
  15. Tom_bravo
  16. afrenz + wife

And everyone else… you can join in too…

kudos to fall for the success of the gathering.

no doubt it will be the most successful gathering in MC net.

keep it up dude

[quote=“dasolve”]kudos to fall for the success of the gathering.

no doubt it will be the most successful gathering in MC net.

keep it up dude[/quote]

Thanks dude. It’s all for the promotion of Miri and MC.net!

Bump… in case some of you don’t know about it…