Metal shop in Miri

Hi,

I’m looking for rectangular iron plates with these specification 0.25" thick, 24" length and 2" wide. Know any shop which sell these stuff ?

Cheers,
Bud

elo budlight…
welcome to MC.net.
enjoy your stay…

guess you have to go to engineering shop some where in Piasau Industial area to search for one…

Try search for them here, you can get their contacts and call them if they do supply what you’re looking for to save time here.

[quote=“budlight”]Hi,

I’m looking for rectangular iron plates with these specification 0.25" thick, 24" length and 2" wide. Know any shop which sell these stuff ?

Cheers,
Bud[/quote]

Hi budlight,

Welcome to Miri Community and the family. :smiley: Regarding the rectangular iron plates that you mentioned, maybe you may just try to look from hardware shops, even if they don’t have it they shall able to recommend you to the right shop as well!

All the best from the Admin Team!

[quote=“budlight”]Hi,

Cheers,
Bud[/quote]

Hi Bud

You may try at my workshop at Lot 1740 Jln Prunus 1 or Prunus 3, Piasau Utara 4, Piasau Industrial Estate. Somewhere within the vicinity of Pujut 7 Road-about. May I know the purpose of the metal bar ? Cos I am worrying it may use to convert to some weapon[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback everybody.

GEORGETANG:

Cos I am worrying it may use to convert to some weapon

I’m using it for test welding DIY project, nothing that goes KaBOOoom!
What is your business name ?

Cheers

[quote=“budlight”]Thanks for the feedback everybody.

GEORGETANG:

Cheers[/quote]
Dear Budlight

Thank for your enquiry and grateful to meet you at Miri Community, my company name is TIP Enterprise Means “To Increase Productivity”. We supply industrial equipment mostly related to Oil & Gas Industrial, we do fabrication works which include general home welding works (Steel, aluminium and Stainless steel). You are most welcome to call me via my H/P 0198852849

Best Regards

George Tang

I’ve added you to MiriBusiness.com. You are now searchable on the Internet. :slight_smile:

http://search.miriresortcity.com/direct … enterprise

If you could provide the office number or fax and other contact info, I’ll add it in.

[quote=“GEORGETANG”][quote=“budlight”]Thanks for the feedback everybody.

GEORGETANG:

Cheers[/quote]
Dear Budlight

Thank for your enquiry and grateful to meet you at Miri Community, my company name is TIP Enterprise Means “To Increase Productivity”. We supply industrial equipment mostly related to Oil & Gas Industrial, we do fabrication works which include general home welding works (Steel, aluminium and Stainless steel). You are most welcome to call me via my H/P 0198852849

Best Regards

George Tang[/quote]George, I want to ask… will you guys do small custom works like computer casing cutting and modding? Just asking. TQ.

George, I want to ask… will you guys do small custom works like computer casing cutting and modding? Just asking. TQ.

Thank you for your enquiry, sorry that I don’t have the worker for the job, we have the worker for “rough” work like fabricating rack/shelve if you wish.

[quote=“ian”]I’ve added you to MiriBusiness.com. You are now searchable on the Internet. :slight_smile:

http://search.miriresortcity.com/direct … enterprise

If you could provide the office number or fax and other contact info, I’ll add it in.[/quote]

Dear Ian

Thank you for adding in our company to MiriBusiness.com, I am most grateful that you could add-in our office No: 085-652849 and fax no 085-656339. I have the feeling of “we care, we share and we serve” through Miri Community. Thank You Miri Community. Best Regards. George

Hi GeorgeTang,

Welcome to MiriCommunity.net

I wonder if you do aluminum work like making plate. Sizes are:

1. 519mm x 112mm
  2. 431mm x 103mm
    Thickness = 1.5mm with emboss skirting around it edges.

If you do, i may want to have a quotation on it for 1000 pieces. Thank you.

[quote=“iqmedia”]Hi GeorgeTang,

Welcome to MiriCommunity.net

I wonder if you do aluminum work like making plate. Sizes are:

1. 519mm x 112mm
  2. 431mm x 103mm
    Thickness = 1.5mm with emboss skirting around it edges.

If you do, i may want to have a quotation on it for 1000 pieces. Thank you.[/quote]

Hi Iqmedia

We can prepare alum plate as per given dimension, but we have difficult to make emboss skirting, I think the old tinsmiths at Kuching old street are good in making these. Thank you for your enquiry. George.

Hi All,

If any of you need metal works or electrical machinery, TIP is the way to go. George is a very friendly person to deal with and I got what I needed for now… I’ll be back :wink:

Cheers