Merdeka Mall Toilet

Merdeka Mall toilet make me feel very “disappointed”!!! i thought new shopping mall’ toilet must be very clean and nice one, in fact, the toilet is more dirty than Bintang Shopping Complex!! what a “Big Surprise”!!

care for a pic ???

Ya… The toilet always flood one, and all the cigarette around the basin. They management so bad lar

erm… i would like to share my own experience there… there was this 1 time when i had to do my investment inside a cubicle… floor was wet, i didnt mind that… anyway there was this some1 who just came in the other cubicle… so yeah the wet floor acted as a damn mirror and i could see him clearly… so can u imagine i have to standup and put on my trousers… erghhh… it was quite an uncomfortable experience…

er…I don think this mall got management, lol

Performance of management can be range by excellent, good, fair or poor, this mall…not under those range, can’t imagine that this mall if continuing run and manage by those “management”, would it become another M Square??? LOL

From economy rice price to public necessity. Why don’t you all bring up this issue to the merdeka mall management instead of mcnet?

Hmm. I believe is not management problem. Is user problem. So far, every early morning starting 10am until 11am is clean and comfortable to invest and so on and even you can treat it as ur own house toilet.

But after 11am, toilet become ■■■■ and dirty like hell. Some user use toilet or man stand up bowl never know how to press the flush and some after completed their business, never know how to flush. Uncivilized. So disappointed.

Notice came out last month and recently security started to patrol to catch anyone that smoke in the toilet but still some stubborn and uneducated people act like is their parent owned mall smoke in the toilet and pretend that the sink is where to end it all.

I am not saying good words to management but still standing as third person opinion, this is my opinion. I am pity the cleaner that everytime have to clean people puff. So sad to see so educated person.

Anywhere oso got these people la… So blind they cannot read the No Smoking or even understand the No Smoking Picture.

yup. That why i say so educated people. XP

E-Mart toilet, clean.

Lack of religious education people

Performance of management can be range by excellent, good, fair or poor, this mall…not under those range, can’t imagine that this mall if continuing run and manage by those “management”, would it become another M Square??? LOL[/quote]

I think no management as entrance is free. Bintang Plaza - have to pay management for entrance & yet not that clean also

Another thing that I’ve noticed is the exterior of the building i.e. the red colour getting faded and the mall look “old” :roll:

Performance of management can be range by excellent, good, fair or poor, this mall…not under those range, can’t imagine that this mall if continuing run and manage by those “management”, would it become another M Square??? LOL[/quote]

I think no management as entrance is free. Bintang Plaza - have to pay management for entrance & yet not that clean also[/quote]

I think merdeka mall have to pay parking fee soon, I saw pondok already… Bintang megamall staircase always so dirty and smelly :evil: :evil:

[quote=“exalt08”]Hmm. I believe is not management problem. Is user problem. So far, every early morning starting 10am until 11am is clean and comfortable to invest and so on and even you can treat it as ur own house toilet.

But after 11am, toilet become sh*t and dirty like hell. Some user use toilet or man stand up bowl never know how to press the flush and some after completed their business, never know how to flush. Uncivilized. So disappointed.

Notice came out last month and recently security started to patrol to catch anyone that smoke in the toilet but still some stubborn and uneducated people act like is their parent owned mall smoke in the toilet and pretend that the sink is where to end it all.

I am not saying good words to management but still standing as third person opinion, this is my opinion. I am pity the cleaner that everytime have to clean people puff. So sad to see so educated person.[/quote]

Totally agree with you. Can’t always go around and blame others. I just can’t imagine how these people use their own toilet at home? So, they have others to clean up after their business? Really uncivilized.

[quote=“spumoni”][quote=“exalt08”]Hmm. I believe is not management problem. Is user problem. So far, every early morning starting 10am until 11am is clean and comfortable to invest and so on and even you can treat it as ur own house toilet.

But after 11am, toilet become sh*t and dirty like hell. Some user use toilet or man stand up bowl never know how to press the flush and some after completed their business, never know how to flush. Uncivilized. So disappointed.

I am not saying good words to management but still standing as third person opinion, this is my opinion. I am pity the cleaner that everytime have to clean people puff. So sad to see so educated person.[/quote]

Totally agree with you. Can’t always go around and blame others. I just can’t imagine how these people use their own toilet at home? So, they have others to clean up after their business? Really uncivilized.[/quote]

The dustbin is just under the hand basin, and they don even manage to throw their rubbish into that bin… So sad

[quote=“Niawchee”]
I think no management as entrance is free. Bintang Plaza - have to pay management for entrance & yet not that clean also[/quote]

Hmmm… Most of the toilets in KL shopping complex is very clean one even though they don’t charge any entrance fee… :roll:

[quote=“lscailime”][quote=“Niawchee”]

Hmmm… Most of the toilets in KL shopping complex is very clean one even though they don’t charge any entrance fee… :roll:[/quote]

Yea… I knew you are new in city here… Don even can compare anything… :cry: :cry:

[quote=“ALBHmiri”][quote=“spumoni”][quote=“exalt08”]Hmm. I believe is not management problem. Is user problem. So far, every early morning starting 10am until 11am is clean and comfortable to invest and so on and even you can treat it as ur own house toilet.

Totally agree with you. Can’t always go around and blame others. I just can’t imagine how these people use their own toilet at home? So, they have others to clean up after their business? Really uncivilized.[/quote]

The dustbin is just under the hand basin, and they don even manage to throw their rubbish into that bin… So sad[/quote]

Rubbish/tissue everywhere is consider small case, sometimes you can even see some “investment” not fully clean in the toilet bowl…

[quote=“ALBHmiri”][quote=“lscailime”][quote=“Niawchee”]

Hmmm… Most of the toilets in KL shopping complex is very clean one even though they don’t charge any entrance fee… :roll:[/quote]

Yea… I knew you are new in city here… Don even can compare anything… :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Sorry if i said anything wrong… i am not that mean actually… :oops: