Medical Check Up In General Hospital

Hello Guys & Girls,

1Malaysia is what?

Medical check up in General hospital in West Malaysia is free of charge while
Medical check up in General hospital in Sarawak cost RM100…???

1Malaysia tapi double standard?

And even worst all the RM100 that Sarawakian pays goes to federal goverment=west malaysia, GH under federal goverment control mah…they already get our oil somemore wanna charge RM100 for medical check up to earn more money…

Wise up guy, vote for BN component for the next State Election…

1 Like

really!, did u get a receipts for 100? can u post it here.

i think the Ts mean normal medical checkup

[quote=“HLChin”]Hello Guys & Girls,

1Malaysia is what?

Medical check up in General hospital in West Malaysia is free of charge while
Medical check up in General hospital in Sarawak cost RM100…???

1Malaysia tapi double standard?

And even worst all the RM100 that Sarawakian pays goes to federal goverment=west malaysia, GH under federal goverment control mah…they already get our oil somemore wanna charge RM100 for medical check up to earn more money…

Wise up guy, vote for BN component for the next State Election…[/quote]

they think sarawakian are very rich mah…
sometimes i dont like go General hospital…

last time i go the people there said:Tunggu kejap lagi,sekarang tidak banyak orang…
i went inside and wait…took them almost 2 hours to check about…no more than 5 patients?
i dont want go after that…if orang hampir mati,pun sudah mati tunggu mereka…

@.@ i thought pay for RM 1 registration only?

RM1 is standard throughout malaysia for outpatient treatment…

Rm100 is about medical check up to check weather you are healthy or not, free in west malaysia but RM100 in sarawak, come to west malaysia for your medical check up…:slight_smile:

RM1 is standard throughout malaysia for outpatient treatment…

Rm100 is about medical check up to check weather you are healthy or not, free in west malaysia but RM100 in sarawak, come to west malaysia for your medical check up…:)[/quote]
Add air tickets pulang balik already more than RM100 or you’re lucky get low-cost ticket. :smiley:

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“HLChin”]Hello Guys & Girls,

i dont want go after that…if orang hampir mati,pun sudah mati tunggu mereka…[/quote][/quote]

Stupid statement, i believe there is a system practically to sort out u should be treat fast or not, emergency or non emergency.

[quote=“kretum”][quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“HLChin”]Hello Guys & Girls,

i dont want go after that…if orang hampir mati,pun sudah mati tunggu mereka…[/quote][/quote]

Stupid statement, i believe there is a system practically to sort out u should be treat fast or not, emergency or non emergency.[/quote]

like,living the patient to wait…
then the doctor enjoying kuih at canteen?

i waited for awhile,then decided to go to canteen to buy drink.
saw a guy eating kuih at canteen,then i go back to wait…when it’s my turn…

the doctor is the one who eating kuih at the canteen just awhile ago…

saya rasa GH takder provide perkhidmatan medical check up lah…selalunya health screening dibuat kat Poliklinik…Tolong salahguna unit kecemasan yer…

I am thinking to go to general hospital for medical check up. But Rm100 really expensive lo…

the doctor is the one who eating kuih at the canteen just awhile ago…[/quote]

again very stupid statement, the doctor need energy to entertain fussy patient like you.

Hello guys, I’m a Takaful Advisor at Great Eastern, insurance company. I think if you guys got medical card, you guys won’t suffering from waiting in a long period cause you are in a private hospital. And yes, medical card is for private hospital. If you guys admitted to the hospital, you guys no need to spend your money on paying for the fee cause our company (Great Eastern) will pay for it. Let me give you guys a brief explanation. You guys save RM200 per month for emergency, in 1 year, you got RM2,400 already. But, in case you guys admitted to the hospital, one year from now, and the fee is e.g RM2,400, all of your savings will gone. But if you pay for a medical card RM200 per month, your money can be saved and remain RM2,400 even when you’re admit to the hospital. For further information, you guys can contact me through WhastApp: 013-2770786 or Facebook Page: Malin Haron, or Instagram as well at malinharon. This is what we call health and medical insurance.

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.