• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Technical Certificate in Electrical & Electronic from MLVK or equivalent.
• Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineer are encourage to apply,
• 3 years’ of working experience in Service Department,
• Proficient in spoken & written English and Bahasa Melayu,
• Able to work with minimum supervision,
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
• Carry out repair and service maintenance jobs in the workshop and fields,
• Troubleshoot and rectify any complaints from clients,
• Discuss with Superior for on any work constraints,
• Ensure all repair procedures are carried out according to the service manual instructions and adhere to the technical specifications,
• Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy at all time and maintain good housekeeping,
• Ensure service jobs are completed efficiently within Standard Job Hour guidelines,
• Ensure tools / equipment issued out from warehouse are properly recorded,
• Abide to all safety standard and practices while working in the workshop and field/site at all time,
• Abide to company regulations and standing instruction.