McD Permyjaya- Randomly adds price to ur sum when drive-thru

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18092846/McD%20Permyjaya%20scam%2012042011.png

Copy and view the big picture of it, including the original receipt on the right of it.

what do you think?

http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/contact.asp

Kindly submit all your queries to mcdonalds malaysia website. someone will responds

it happen to me once when i went to drive tru and they charged at a higher or normal price instead of the McValue price. when we noticed how come the total was so high, so we went inside and headed to the counter to ask n check again. after like 15mins waiting they’ll refund back the balance money. maybe some workers just dono how to press the buttons at the drive tru. so must check it before u drive off ~~

Hey Teriyaki,

I guess ur calc. bout the receipt isnt right.

(As Mcd advertised, all the McValue Meal are “from Rm5.95” meaning not all McValue Meals are selling at Rm5.95)

From the receipt it shows that:

Mcoke = Rm 5.40 ( meaning Rm2.70 each )
Filet = Rm 3.25
Cheese Burger = Rm 5.25
Tax (6%) = Rm 0.84
Total = Rm14.75

Guess, its calculated this way actually:

McValue (Filet-o-fish) = Rm2.70 + Rm3.25 = Rm 5.95
McValue (Double Cheese Burger) = Rm 2.70 + Rm 5.25 = Rm7.95 (But its advertised at Rm 8.95 - meaning they were charging you Rm1.00 lesser)

Anyway, its just my opinion. U could double check with others. Have a nice day.

2 MCoke 5.40
1 VLMFiletOFish 3.25
1 VLMDoubleChse 5.25
4 Chili Sauce 0.00 (For stock taking purpose)
3 Ketchup 0.00 (For stock taking purpose)
Total 13.90
6 % of 13.90 0.84
Grand Total 13.90+0.84=14.74
Rounded up to 14.75

I think the calculation is correct.

kelvinsse is correct.

check the price before you order please http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/highlights/10newchoices.asp

it is correct, no argument there.

when they charge you 8.95, did you tell them you wanted the large set?

it is correct lah…total: Rm14.734 @ Rm14.74.
Price for Filet o fish Medium size is RM5.95 (excl tax) and
Double Cheese Medium sized is RM7.95 (excl tax)

O.O was it my mistake that i misinterpreted that the prices were always 5.95 for all of them all these while? hmm. for now will go with im wrong, tomorrow, around noon, i shall go again, to re-confirm what i have always been thinking i saw, with a camera.

good idea???

I also notice this issue. Last time I went McD bintang. I kena charge like normal even though between 12-3pm that time I ordered about 4-5 sets.

But your’s shud be correct eh.

Another edit: Oh okay even double cheese is RM5.95 between 12-3pm? :shock:

in west here we can refill coke but when i’m in miri, cannot leh…went to counter ask for refill they say cannot buy another coke can…what happen to 1malaysia thingy???

Are you sure cannot refill…Last time when I ask to refill in bintang mcD they fill half full but my drink size is large so maybe only large cup can??? :smiley:

Are you sure cannot refill…Last time when I ask to refill in bintang mcD they fill half full but my drink size is large so maybe only large cup can??? :D[/quote]

nope, im sure cuz they said no free refill, but maybe the one i ask behind the counter is marche,skull,kate90,derm?.. u never know :mrgreen:

Are you sure cannot refill…Last time when I ask to refill in bintang mcD they fill half full but my drink size is large so maybe only large cup can??? :D[/quote]

nope, im sure cuz they said no free refill, but maybe the one i ask behind the counter is marche,skull,kate90,derm?.. u never know :mrgreen:[/quote]

Still waiting for they post…Want to hear what the got to say today…

They just make my day…

After going to mcd yet again today, i found myself to be at fault for misinterpreting the 5.95 that has always been written so BIG-ly than the word ‘from’.
Thus, i apologize for the confusion and wrote down the prices of the set meal i should have observed instead of 5.95 that had always been stuck in my head previously.

McChicken, Fillet o fish, Nugget is 5.95 (meal-m size)
Spicy McChicken, BigMac, DoubleCheese is 7.95 (meal-m size)
Quarter-pounder, Big n Tasty, Ayam Goreng, DOUBLE McChicken, DOUBLE, Fillet of fist are 8.95 (meal-m size)
MEGA MAC is 11.95 (meal m size)
DOUBLE Spicy McChicken is 12.95 (meal-m-size)

At 12-3pm though, ordering an a la carte is nt a wise decision as a McChicken a la carte cost 5.85 compare to a 5.95 McChicken set meal.
Regarding ala carte price, i dont know, via drive thru, the McValue lunch price is b4 the talking box; during the slot of the talking box,
u can only see the price of a normal set meal price in front of you.

Although McD sometimes do price me at a normal price instead of a discounted price, it happens much rarely nowadays with my trusty calculator with me.
regarding the overpriced items, it’s just me misinterpreting the tiny and big words on the advertisement. Hence, i apologize again.

And no, no refills in miri, unless u are v.friend enough with the managers.

my suggestion to you is get a copy of the menu i.e print it or mintak from counter and keep it in your car. so that you can refer to that instaed the board at the drive thru…that’s wat i do… :mrgreen:

Livanov27: I agreed with u. So no hanky panky or over-charged on d pricing.

OK I went to McD just now… and… found out that it was our(me and my friends) fault for ordering wrongly lol…

We asked for Spicy Chicken McDelux, Double Spicy Chicken McDelux and Big Mac, then the cashier asked if we wanted Large cup? We just said yes… Then on the receipt stated:

-LCoke x3 RM9.60
-Spicy Chicken McDeluxe RM5.95
-Double Spicy Chicken McDeluxe RM10.95
-Big Mac RM5.95

Sorry misplaced receipt so cannot scan

Then we were thinking why was it so expensive? Actually it seemed to be our fault maybe… We did not mention McValue Meal set…